Siblings-nineteen

Someone slightly pushed me and I opened my eyes slowly to see those cold blue eyes

"Daisy. Your friends are coming soon," he whispered stroking a strand of loose hair behind my ear.

I got up realizing I fell asleep and Artemis wasn't with me anymore.

"Artemis is in her bed. Don't worry. She looked a bit uncomfortable while sleeping and I built the bed so I put her in it." Eric sat down on the couch looking deep into my eyes.

"Oh, thanks." I brought it out before I made my way to the bathroom.

Eric is being nice!

Yeah but maybe he just wants to play with you!

It doesn't always have to do with bad things when someone likes me...

Your arrival means bad news. Your best friend died because of you and your brother couldn't even stand a minute with you at his side anymore. I bet he wanted that you die in this accident at the game.

No, you're wrong!

I'm never wrong! You mean death and loss just accept it!

I held my head because of the migraine and splashed water on my face.

"Ehh Eric? May you have new clothes for me? I splashed water over your hoodie. I-I'm sorry. I didn't m-mean to." I tried to hide the quiver forming in my voice.

"Daisy, is everything alright?" I heard him ask but I just leaned against the sink.

"I'm fine. What hour is it?" I asked seeing the water drop down my face as I looked in the mirror.

"It's 6 pm. The guys are coming in half an hour." Alright then.

I stepped out of the bathroom after I dried my face with a towel. My brown hair was still glued to my face in every direction. A small smile appeared on Eric's face.

"Come on let's get you cleaned up." Eric took my hand and led me to his bedroom with now Artemis in it.

I looked at Eric's back adoring how he can change sides this quick. I may be bipolar but he surely is tripolar. I mean look at him one second he hates everyone and wants to throw everyone off the chasm and the next second he cares about a child he only knows for a few hours.

But that's the bad thing! Daisy, he just wants to play with you!

You're wrong! He cares somewhere in his heart there's a soft spot and somehow someday I'll erase the black out of his heart!

You'll just make it worse. Like always...

I shook my head to erase the voice in my head.

"Here this is the smallest I got at the moment." Eric turned around and handed me a sweater with the Dauntless logo on it.