beaten up-fifteen

"Daisy! You have to wake up

"Daisy! You have to wake up." I grumbled as I heard Eric's soft morning voice. "Sweety it's 7 am Me and Four are gonna wake the initiates in 30 minutes."

"Ugh...I don't wanna stand up." I grumbled into my pillow but then looked at Eric and his kind of messy hair, "You know you should let your hair loose more often. The gel lets you seem more...intimidate."

"Maybe I want that," Eric smirked at me but I just rolled my eyes and tried to get up as I felt a slight pain in the places I got tattoed.

"I hate you..." I grumbled and rolled away from him.

"I know you don't," Eric whispered so quietly I barely heard it.

"Maybe." I giggled into the pillow. My body tried to get up but it just didn't work.

"Shit Daisy! Four is here!" Eric yelled and I looked up in shock to see Eric on his phone writing hysterically.

I got up climbing onto Eric to get his phone.

I saw a button to make a voice message and honestly, my brother would know what's up.

"Tobiiii! Why can't you let me sleep once? I hate you! Now go back to sleep your arse!"

Four

Eric, we have to wake the initiates!

Give me 10 mins
[Read]

I'm standing in front of your door

So no!

Jeez Four! Let them sleep.
[Read]

Since when are you so sympathetic to them

Maybe I've had a great start but you ruined it
[Read]

Just come out now! What could take so long?

Voice message:13 sec
[Read and heard]

Daisy?

What are you doing here?

Listen, young lady! I'm gonna break this door if you don't answer me right now!

Okay, Mom! XD
[Read]

DAISY EVELYN EATON!

Don't call me that!

;)
[Read]

I crawled from Eric and stood up changing into one of Eric's hoodies and my leggings.

Tobi was knocking furious and I opened it smiling at him like nothing happened.

He hushed me inside and sat down on the couch with a huff.

"Do you know what could happen if someone's gonna see you?" My brother hissed at me as Eric came out. Shirtless. Not what Four would want.

"Don't act like that. You do it with Tris all the time!" I ignored Eric even though it was hard and just discussed it with my brother.

"Young lady! You do not say that!" He pointed at me with his finger.