She turned around and walked to the edge of the chamber, looking at the city below her. "And I would like to clear some misunderstandings." She spoke but was immediately met with a question by Aether, "Then why hide the corpse?"

She chuckled lightly as she began, "Rex Lapid used to be our god and even if someone did kill him, he will eventually be replaced by another god which states that our action will be in vain, Rex lapis has protected us from two millennia. Do you think we will forget that, that easily? Right now we are just playing the spider for the enemy, Just deceiving them until we get our hands on them." She explained, placing a hand on her chest as she spoke truthfully and from the bottom of her heart.

"Who is this enemy you are talking about?" Paimon asked, even I felt a little puzzled but who could be it other than him...he means no good, and nor has he shown any signs of his genuine nature, it surely has to be him.

"Travellers, who do you think?" She suddenly turned around facing both of us, expecting an answer out of us.

"It is 'Him'." Both siblings spoke together, "It seems like twins surely have some telepathic abilities but nonetheless, well answered." They both left Paimon in confusion.

Ningguang invited all of them inside, treated them with kindness, and told stories and talked. "I have troubled three of you and invited you in the middle of the night, so to make it up why don't you choose one thing in this room?" She presented the idea, lights sparkled in Paimon's eye as she quietly explained how we could make a lot of mora.

I chuckled at her antics as my attention turned to a board with many papers on it, I stood up and walked up to it, reading the words carefully, I learned that it is about sigils, that are used to summon the adepti, a weird question entered my mind.

"Ningguang, can I have you?" I asked, rubbing my eyes from the lack of sleep. "What?" She retorted almost immediately, "I said can I have you, I have a question about sigils." Her confusion turned into amusement.

"You could just ask for wisdom, nothing is wrong with it. Now as you were saying, Sigils of permission are made so we mortals or any other species could meet the adepti or gods." I smiled at her as I nodded.

In the end, we chose a paper from the table which showed few marks. We got interested and decided to search for the place. We found fatui with a bunch of sigil of permission. We discreetly left to not make a scene.

We camped in the forest and slept, but Aether and I pondered about those sigils of permission and why the fatui was interested in Sigil of permission.

In the morning we met up with Zhongli. He suggested that we should look for glaze lilies even though she helped us with other things but it seems like she forgot about lilies and we decided to not annoy her more.

"For the rite of parting, I suggest that we should sing a melody to the flower before plucking it." He spoke, and Paimon turned to us, "How good is your singing?" She asked both of us.

We both shrugged and replied truthfully, "Our singing sucks." Paimon frowned, "Singing is a form of art that comes from the bottom of the heart, We will only truly know when you two start singing." Zhongli said, pushing us to sing.

We found a glaze lily nearby, and we both inhaled deeply, "Okay so....Da dada da! Datdada da!" We sang the song that Barbara used to sing but it came out horribly.

Suddenly the flower started moving and jumped from the ground. It was a whopper flower. Aether fought it off with ease.

"look we told you, Even the flower didn't like our singing." I pouted as I stared at the flower's remaining. Zhongli chuckled, "I assure you, it's not that bad. These whopper flowers were using glaze lily petals as a disguise and you happened to disturb them." Zhongli explained with a small smile.