10

"Jungkook, could you get my files from my office, please" Gwen asked Jungkook and Jungkook nodded, leaving Y/n and Gwen alone.

Jungkook walked into the room and looked at the amount of stuff scattered all around.

Tissues soaked with blood, cotton balls, files.
Everything was a mess.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, picking up all the files from the ground.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow, looking at a picture of Y/n on the ground.

Jungkook picked up the file and read through it and his eyes widened, after realizing his dad was the rival who attacked.

.

Gwen and Y/n were sitting in a silence and Y/n was awfully scared of Gwen.

Gwen smiled and started getting closer to her.

Before Gwen could do something, Jungkook burst out of nowhere.

"What the fuck is this?" Jungkook asked angrily, looking at his father and holding the file in his hands.

Gwen's eyes widened "Jungkook.. -My son, I promise-" Gwen said, nervously, trying his best to somehow explain to Jungkook that what he was thinking was wrong.

But Jungkook was thinking right, "And what the fuck were you just about to do?" Jungkook asked as he walked up to his father. Y/n was quite surprised at what Jungkook was saying or doing, but then again, she thanked God, he arrived at the right time.

Gwen sighed, getting frustrated "why do you fucking care?" he asked eyeing Jungkook and Jungkook sighed, he couldn't think of a better reason other then "Because I fucking love her!" Jungkook said, lying through his teeth.

Y/n was shocked and wanted to laugh cause she was in love with Jungkook's sister not him, but this was not a place to laugh, she now knew that the rival was her uncle and she also knows that her uncle is the only sole reason a gunshot triggers her little space.

Gwen's eyes widened "You can't love her! " Gwen said and Jungkook looked at him skeptically "and why the fuck is that?" Jungkook asked as he ruffled his hair.

"Because she's your sister!" Gwen said and Jungkook rolled his eyes "NOBODY GIVES A FUCK IF SHE'S MY COUSIN SISTER" Jungkook said.

Yeah he wasn't in love with Y/n, but right now, he wanted to protect Y/n because she made him feel like a big brother.

Y/n's eyes teared up and she looked at Jungkook and walked up to him and smiled.
"Y-your my brother!" Y/n said and Jungkook looked confused "dad! I found him!" Y/n said and Jungkook and Y/n both heard a gun loading up.

"I'll kill your so called brother" Gwen said, with the gun in his hand.
Y/n gulped and pulled her gun out, ready to shoot Gwen.

"Y/n!"

Lisa shouted, walking into the room she saw Y/n aiming the gun at her father.
Gwen immediately hid his gun, when to fortunately Lisa didn't realize.
Lisa's eyes widened and she immediately pulled her dad away "dad, are you okay?" Lisa asked worriedly and Gwen nodded, playing along.

"Lisa, she's trying-" Gwen tried saying but Lisa put a hand up, indicating to him that she already knew what Y/n was trying to do.

Lisa walked up to Y/n, snatching her gun and pinning her to the wall "how could you!" Lisa said and Y/n shook her head "Lisa believe me-" Y/n tried saying but Lisa didn't want to hear it anymore. Jungkook watched the scene from a distance.

He was utterly confused at why his father would attack Moonlight, But he's even more confused after what Y/n said to him.

"I fucking loved you Y/n! And you? You used me to attack my own father? you're so fucking selfish" Lisa said, staring at Y/n in her eyes. Jungkook observed the scene, wanting to say something but he couldn't and Y/n stayed quite, knowing even if she does say something, Lisa would never believe her.

But it was strange because Lisa didn't find any lies in Y/n's eyes, she just saw hurt in Y/n's eyes.

Lisa shook her head, getting herself together.

Lisa aimed the gun towards the ground and shot, Y/n flinched at the noise.
"I'm not going to kill you, cause I fucking love you. don't ever show me your face again" Lisa said angrily as she pulled Y/n out the house by her collar.

"isa pl-ease" Little Y/n tried saying but Lisa shut the door behind her and fell to her knees, crying.

The Lalisa, strongest trainer fucking cried.

"It's okay, Lisa" Gwen and Marie said and Jungkook stood shocked because he didn't have the courage to say anything.

Jungkook sighed, looking at the ground he found a paper.
Jungkook picked it up and read it.

"To whoever my position is given too, I have a mission for you.
You see,
When my son was born, I stopped all of this gang mafia stuff but I started again when my son got kidnapped by one of my rivals.
From then to this day, I've been searching for the kidnapper, but I never found him, I don't even know if my son is alive or dead.
So, please just find the kidnapper so my soul could rest in peace"

Jungkook realized what Y/n was saying.
Jungkook's eyes watered and he ran out the door in search for his dear sister.
Lisa sighed looking at Jungkook getting smaller and smaller till he disappeared.