9

Y/n's eyes widened as her back hit the wall.
The guy was about to land his third punch.
Y/n thought fast and looked at her hand with long nails.
Without thinking Y/n's hand made it's way to his neck and Y/n cut open his skin with his nails.

The guy fell to the ground and Y/n's eyes widened as she looked at her bloody nails.

"Okay, let's go in there before things escalate, she's hurt him enough" Namjoon said and he ran in while everyone else followed his actions.

"Baby!" Lisa said as she hugged Y/n tightly and Y/n hugged her back with one arm as her other hand was bloody.

Lisa pulled away and looked at the injuries on Y/n's face "you got hurt so much" Lisa said as she touched Y/n's injuries and Y/n winced.

"Yeah, but I'm sure he bleeded twice as much" Jungkook said after looking at the state the guy was in.

Y/n giggled to herself and Lisa laughed.
"Did I pass the test?" Y/n asked worriedly and Namjoon nodded.

Y/n squealed, jumping up and down.
"Never once in my career have I seen a gang member or leader jumping up and down in joy" Jackson said and Y/n smiled "well, now you have sir." Y/n said and walked away with Lisa.

.

"Yeah dad, Y/n passed all the tests, I'll bring her home this Saturday to meet you guys" Lisa said and Y/n smiled at her.

Lisa hang up and Y/n and her shared a kiss.
Imogen barged into Y/n's room "One of the.. Rivals have surrounded the house" She said and Lisa and Y/n's eyes widened.

"This is your time to shine, love, let's go out there and kill everyone, I'll call my team for backup" Lisa said and Y/n nodded with a evil smile.

Lisa called her team asking them to surround the rivals and Y/n loaded her guns up.

"You ready, baby?" Lisa asked and Y/n smiled at her "born ready!" Y/n said, walking out the main gate and shooting anyone she could see in sight.

The moonlight and Lisa's team shooted as many members they could see.
Y/n looked at the gang leader, not recognizing him at all.

He tried running away after seeing how two girls managed everything so well.
But Y/n shot him in the foot before he ran away.

"Good aim, baby" Lisa said and Y/n shook her head "Nah, should've been right here" Y/n said, pointing her index finger at her chest.

Minnie squealed running up to her sister "YOU WERE SO GOOD!" Minnie said hugging Y/n and Y/n laughed hugging her back and Lisa and Y/n shared a kiss again.

"Two birdies fell in love and didn't even tell me?" Imogen asked from behind them and Y/n blushed while Lisa laughed.

"Let's go inside, Team! Clean this up" Lisa said leading everyone inside.

Imogen and Minnie went back to what they were doing and Lisa and Y/n went back to what they were doing.

"What exactly were we doing?" Lisa asked with a teasing smile and Y/n shrugged and kissed Lisa.
Lisa pulled away and smiled knowingly.
"Did you slip, bubba?" Lisa asked and Y/n nodded, hugging Lisa.

Lisa smiled and hugged her babygirl.
"isa?" Y/n said with a lisp.

"Yes, Lisa's baby" Lisa said and Y/n's cheeks grew red at that.
Y/n stood on her knees and booped Lisa's nose.
Lisa chuckled pulling Y/n in for a hug and then tickling her.

"isa, paci?" Y/n asked between her sweet giggles and Lisa stopped tickling Y/n and searched for her pacifier.

Lisa was so immersed in looking for Y/n's pacifier.
She couldn't realize little Y/n had crawled away to find big Y/n's gun.

Y/n giggled, holding the gun and putting it in her mouth.
Lisa looked behind to see why Y/n was giggling and Lisa's eyes widened.

"No! No! No! Bad girl!" Lisa said, rushing to Y/n and snatching the gun.
Lisa let out a sigh of relief, thanking God, she arrived on time.

Y/n looked at her girlfriend as she kept the gun away and Y/n's eyes teared up and she started crying.

"Oh shit." Lisa mumbled under her breath.
Y/n sobbed as Lisa picked her up and hushed her "Baby, I'm sorry" Lisa said as Y/n rested her head on Lisa's shoulder sniffling.

"'isa said m'bad girl" Y/n said harshly wiping her tears away and Lisa chuckled shaking her head "No, Baby you're such a good little girl" Lisa said petting Y/n's head.

"Mean 'isa" Y/n said and Lisa chuckled.
"Lisa's says sorry, do you forgive her baby?" Lisa asked, swinging back and fourth so, Y/n could fall asleep and take a nap.

Y/n yawned "Need think, will tell after nini" Y/n said sleepily and Lisa let out a soft laugh, after hearing little Y/n's sophisticated answer.

Y/n fell asleep and Lisa decided to lay down with her, also falling asleep.

.

Lisa was in Y/n's dad's office, discussing things with Frank's assistant.

"I don't understand, there are no rivals. Moonlight either killed them all or sorted things out with them but most of the evil ones are killed so I just know that known of the old rivals took revenge" Lisa said to Frank's assistants, Jennie.

Jennie shrugged, looking through files "we'll try and hack the nearby camera's to see if we could get any footage" Jennie said and Lisa nodded "I'll be taking Y/n home with me, You'll see her after the weekend" Lisa said walking out.

Lisa got into her car and smiled at Y/n and Jungkook coughed so the two could stop getting lost into each other's eyes.

Lisa rolled her eyes and started driving.

.

"Y/n! You've grown so much" Marie said and Y/n smiled at her aunt.
"Dad, I've told you so many times to be careful when climbing the stairs" Jungkook said as he gave a hand to gwen.

"Dad, what happened?" Lisa said after looking at the plaster on his foot and Gwen shook his head and said "I fell from the stairs, I'm getting old you know" Gwen said making Y/n giggle and Lisa shook her head in disappointment.

"you've grown so much Y/n!" Gwen said and Y/n nodded, sitting down to talk to her aunt and uncle after a long time.

(Have to cut the chapter short sorry! :)