6

The sound of the gun shot could be heard.
The Apple broke into two pieces as the bullet went right through it.

Y/n's eyes went wide in joy as she smiled and removed her air pods from her ears and setting the pistol on the table and walking out.

Y/n's smile fell when saw the same faces, she at least thought Lisa would smile.

Y/n waiting patiently for them to say something, Jackson and Namjoon nodded to each other.

"Congratulations, You passed the test" Jackson said and Y/n smiled, jumping up and down with wide eyes.

Namjoon and Lisa chuckled, Lisa already knew Y/n would ace this, she had been working every hard.

"Thank you!!" Y/n said and Jackson and Namjoon nodded, walking away from Y/n and Lisa.

Y/n smiled at Lisa, holding on to her shoulders and jumping "I DID IT! I DID IT!" Y/n cheered and Lisa nodded "okay, okay clam down" Lisa said, smiling and Y/n nodded.

.
Lisa and Y/n had reached home now.
Y/n was filing her nails while Lisa was scrolling on her phone.

"What're you doing?" Y/n asked and Lisa looked up from her phone to see Y/n's reflection in her mirror.

"I'm texting my brother, he'll help us with you're next task, he's skilled with knifes" Lisa said and Y/n raised her eyebrow and turned to face Lisa.

"I've never seen your brother" Y/n said facing Lisa and Lisa nodded "Yeah, he was at boarding school the last time, I met you" Lisa said, laying on her stomach and swaying her feet.

"Oh.. Is he older then you?" Y/n asked and Lisa shook her head, facing Y/n "I'm 24, he's 23" Lisa said and Y/n's eyes widened.

"You're old!" Y/n said and Lisa raised her eyebrow, getting into a sitting position "Why?, How old are you?" Lisa asked and Y/n kept her filer away, walking to her bed and sitting beside Lisa.

"I'm 20" Y/n said, hugging her bear and Lisa snorted, "YOU'RE A BABY" Lisa said laughing and Y/n whined "Nooo" Y/n said whining and kicking her feet.

Lisa pinned Y/n to the bed and stared into her eyes "oh, of course you're a baby, You're younger and a little too" Lisa said in a teasingly manner.

Y/n gulped and looked up at Lisa.
Lisa observed her face and locked eyes with Y/n.

Y/n's eyes were questioning something and Lisa lightly chuckled "Yes, you can slip" Lisa said, getting off of Y/n.

"Lisa.." Little Y/n said and Lisa smiled.
Y/n made grabby hands and Lisa immediately cuddles Y/n.

"Lisa's nice.. Wana stay with her forever" little Y/n said and Lisa chuckled.

"I think, You should let big Y/n decide that" Lisa said, booping Y/n's nose.

Y/n's nose scrunched up and she giggled.
Lisa smiled at the soft giggles.
"I wish, I'd have the courage to tell big you that I love you, but I just don't, it's too early for that, You know" Lisa rambled only to be met by a sleeping Y/n on her chest.

Lisa chuckled and closed her, going to sleep as well.

.
Y/n woken up an hour ago and she was confused because, she couldn't remember anything that happened last night.

But not caring about Anything and focusing on her training, Y/n got ready and waited for Lisa to pick her up, which now had become a daily thing.

"Hello, Car seat Princess" Lisa said, pulling to Y/n's drive way, Y/n's cheeks grew red and she pulled the car door open to sit inside.

"Jungkook will be there, when we reach"
Lisa said, keeping her eyes on the road.
"He could've stayed with us?" Y/n said and Lisa nodded "Yeah, but Dad didn't want him too since he'll be the only male in the house" Lisa said and Y/n nodded.

Upon reaching the training center, Lisa and Y/n, immediately made their way to the training room to be met with Jungkook.

Lisa smiled, running up to her brother and hugging him "hi, baby bro" Lisa said and Jungkook rolled his eyes, hugging his sister back "only a year younger" Jungkook said and Lisa sneered.

"Y/n this is my brother, Jungkook and Jungkook this is Y/n" Lisa said and Y/n and Jungkook stared at each other for a minute before shaking hands.

"Woah, Y/n. you know you look just like Jungkook" Lisa said and Y/n nodded "So, you're saying I look feminine or that she looks masculine?" Jungkook questioned and Lisa shook her head in annoyance "I'm saying nothing" Lisa said, turning to Y/n "Jungkook picked out your weapons for today, he'll teach you how to use them" Lisa said and Y/n nodded.

"Alright, Y/n. This is a blade and this is a knife, Now the trick is to cut someone in the vein and the easiest target is their hand or neck but that wouldn't really matter." Jungkook said and Y/n nodded being extremely confused.

"This is a dummy wrist with a vein, it'll beep if you cut the vein, Now I know it's easy cutting veins but you have to do it without looking So, let's practice, shall we?" Jungkook asked and Y/n nodded, examining the dummy wrist.

The whole day went by Jungkook teaching Y/n to cut without looking.

"Okay, good! This was the first step, Tomorrow we'll do knife throwing to hit the neck" Jungkook said and Y/n grimaced "too much violence" Y/n said and Lisa chuckled "Sweetie, you're going to be a mafia leader, of course there'll be violence" Lisa said and Y/n whined.

Jungkook laughed and got up to leave, saying goodbye.
Y/n and Lisa also went home.

.

The next day, Jungkook brought actual dead bodies for Y/n to practice on, they were actually provided in the training center, Y/n just never knew.

"No. No. there's absolutely no way, I'm doing this" Y/n said, backing away and Lisa sighed "if you don't, then who'll take over your dad's position?" Lisa questioned and Y/n sighed, nodding.

Days passed by with Y/n and Jungkook practicing knife skills and the test date was finally here.

Y/n was again in the same room, with this time four people standing outside, this time Jungkook was there too.

The test was easy for Y/n and for literally any other trainer so, when Y/n walked outside, everyone congratulated her on passing the second test too.

But there's still three tasks left.
Can Y/n do this?