4

Lisa kneeled down to look at Y/n.

Lisa had brought Y/n to her room and gave her a glass of water to calm down.

"Is there a reason a gun shot triggers you, Y/n?" Lisa asked and Y/n's face turned cold.

Y/n sipped the water and gave Lisa the glass, "No" Y/n said, coldly.

Lisa sighed, she knew Y/n was hiding something and it wasn't a small thing, it's a very big thing.

Y/n got up, getting ready to leave, Lisa grabbed Y/n's wrist "You can tell me anything, You know" Lisa said and Y/n freed her hand from her grip "I don't want to." Y/n said, leaving.

.
Y/n was filing her nails again so, they could look sharp.

Imogen walked in, "It's your first day of training" She said and Y/n nodded, keeping the nail filer away and looking at her mother.

"I hope you can do this" Imogen said, smiling lightly and Y/n nodded "I can" Y/n said getting up and leaving.

Imogen sighed, waving her good bye from the door as she saw Y/n drive away to the training center.

Y/n reached the training center with her bright attire and everyone was shocked to see someone with such bright clothing.

Lisa stood at the entry way of the training center, waiting for Y/n.
"Hi" Y/n said as she saw Lisa and Lisa looked up from her phone to see Y/n.

"You're very bright today?" Lisa said, unsure and Y/n nodded "Is that a problem?" Y/n asked and Lisa shook her head. "Let's go inside." Lisa said, leading Y/n inside to one of the training rooms she hired for today.

Y/n walked in to see so many guns and knifes displayed on the wall.
Y/n looked around her to see even more.

"If you've observed the room, Here's the plan" Lisa said standing in the middle of the room, where there was a big table.

Y/n nodded, walking to the table.
Lisa had a small pamphlet in her hand and she was flipping through it.
"Yeah so, We have four tasks and at the end of each task, you'll be tested, Got it?" Lisa said, looking up at Y/n and Y/n nodded, still scared of seeing so many weapons.

"Alright so, We have guns, knifes, computers and kidnapping" Lisa said flipping through the pages and Y/n nodded "Oh and there's one more..No weapons?" Lisa said, being unsure.

"This wasn't in my training" Lisa said awkwardly and Y/n looked at her confused.

"Oh, well it's the last task so, we'll figure it out later" Lisa said and Y/n nodded. Lisa walked away from the table examining the guns on the wall.

"We'll start simple and small for guns so, we could get your aim right and also, you don't slip" Lisa said and Y/n's cheeks grew red, remembering what happened yesterday.

"This is a 2mm Kolibri" Lisa said, holding the gun up "It uses a 2.7 mm cartridge" Lisa said, loading the gun up and giving it to Y/n.

"Why's it so heavy?" Y/n asked with a shaky voice as she held the gun with both her hands, Lisa laughed "Because larger calibers result in higher-energy shots, a heavier gun is needed to absorb that recoil" Lisa said, putting away the pamphlet and walking to Y/n.

Y/n looked at Lisa confused and Lisa sighed and then smiled "It's to reduce force, Y/n" Lisa said in simpler words and Y/n nodded.

"Look at those dart boards" Lisa said and Y/n faced away from her hands to look at the boards.

"Aim" Lisa ordered and Y/n nodded, holding the gun with both her hands.

Y/n closed her eyes and pulled the trigger.
Y/n opened her eyes, only for Lisa to see that Y/n's eyes were glossy and she had slipped again.

Lisa sighed, walking up to Y/n."big please." Lisa said and Y/n nodded.

"Sorry" Y/n said and Lisa shook her head "It's okay.. We just need a way to block that sound and we also have to get your aim right, till then, Why don't we learn some of our weapons names?" Lisa asked looking at Y/n and Y/n nodded.

Y/n and Lisa walked to the wall that displayed all the guns.
Lisa pointed at one of the guns "This is a AMT Hardballer, Okay? And it uses a 0.45 ACP cartridge" Lisa spoke and Y/n nodded, being amazed with all the information Lisa had.

.
Y/n had gotten home an hour ago, she was so tired from hearing Lisa tell her about all sorts of guns.

She plugged in her air pods and started filing her nails again. Y/n bopped her head listening to the loud sound of music blasting in her ears.

Lisa knocked on Y/n's door, Lisa raised her eyebrow when she didn't hear Y/n so, she stepped into her room and saw Y/n dancing.

Lisa's eyes widened as she saw Y/n dancing stupidly.
"Y/N!" Lisa shouted and Y/n was still immersed in dancing.

"Y/N!!" Lisa shouted again but, no avail.
Lisa then pulled one of Y/n's air pods from her ear.

"WHAT!" Y/n shouted and Lisa was about to say something but then she realized.

"Air pods!" Lisa said and Y/n looked at her confused.
"What?" Y/n said and Lisa shook her head and pulled the other air pod out of her ear too.

"Go to sleep, we have a long day tomorrow, baby girl" Lisa said, leaving with Y/n's air pods.

Y/n looked at her confused "My air pods..?" Y/n said unsure and then shook her head, deciding to just go to sleep.

(IJWDHWJV I LOVE WRITING THIS BOOK BUT I ALSO NEED TO STUDY, NOT CAUSE EXAMS BUT FOR WELLBEING SO I'M SORRY IF UPDATES ARE SLOW)