Çöp Adam • Peri Sonad

Elçin Sangu does great as her character Peri Sonad in her latest project "Çöp Adam"

Elçin Sangu does great as her character Peri Sonad in her latest project "Çöp Adam". She portrays her character in the best way possible. We all know that Elçin is one of the best actresses in the Turkish cinema industry. And she proves us of this every time she is either on TV, or in the theatre.

"Çöp Adam" is a great, very interesting series. It got even more interesting now as we see the progress of Peri's character. And as I said - Elçin does great with this role. The fact that Peri has started to get on our nerves shows us what an amazing and talented actress Elçin is. She gets you to want to strangle Peri.

In the latest two episodes of "Çöp Adam" we see in what type of a condition Peri is. She has started to control Tamer and try not to leave him alone even for a moment. Whenever he stood up, Peri would ask "Where are you going?". And she would always want to go with him. EVERYWHERE. EVERY TIME. And when he would be out without her, if he took longer than Peri expected, she would go to where he is. We saw this in last night's episode when Tamer was at a restaurant with Berrin and their daughter Damla. In the end of the episode we saw Peri going to the restaurant where they were having dinner at.

Some of us recognised this condition of Peri's. It is called Narcissism. That's right! Peri is a narcissist! We know that narcissists are one of the most awful creatures to exist. And, unfortunately, they do exist. These people are capable of many evil things. They are manipulative, controlling... They love-bombard their victim. Actually, first comes the love-bombarding and once they are sure you have fallen into their trap, they start to manipulate you and try to control you... Until you become useless to them and they decide to dump you and move on to their next victim.

I think that by accepting this role, Elçin wanted to tell and show us something. And some of us did understand her. She wants to show us what is going on in ElBar's life and the torture that they are going through. Those who know - will know what I am talking about...