Episode 30 and 31 of Kiralık Aşk

Episode 30:

Episode 30:

As we all know, in episode 30 of Kiralık Aşk we get familiar with the characters' fates before episode 1. Actually, this episode is like this, because Barış had to be absent from set for some weeks.

The reason for Barış's absence was the problem that he had with his lungs back then, and due to that, he had to stay in a hospital for a while. He had entered the hospital right after he had been done with filming for episode 29. He had gone there straight from set.

Star TV and Kiralık Aşk's director had decided to pause the shootings for a while, until Barış had recovered, and report about his illness. But Barış had insisted that the shootings had to continue, so that the filmmakers would not lose their pay for a week, and because of this gesture of his, to his colleagues, fans had started calling him King.

Meriç Acemi (scriptwriter) had given the idea for such an episode where we get familiar with many of the things that had happened to the character before episode 1, and that is why episode 30 is like this. In that episode, the role of the young Ömer was played by another artist, and at the end of the episode Barış appears briefly, filmed at the hospital, to say that he would be back very soon. Even the hashtag of the episode was #seninleyizBarışArduç, meaning "We are with you, Barış Arduç".

While Barış had been in the hospital, Elçin had visited him several times, in order to cheer him up.

Episode 31:

The same thing - Barış's illness, was the reason why episode 31 is the way it is.

In episode 31 of Kiralık Aşk, Barış had already been out of hospital and back on set, but he had not had fully recovered, yet. He could film, but could not have common scenes with others.

This is why the robot-self-propelled Koray Sargýn had been invented. Also, this is why in this episode everyone, who is mostly likely to visit Ömer at this home - Defne, Sinan, Iz, Yasemin, Necmi, Sude and even Neriman and Koray, had gone to Sapanca to look for Fikret Gallo, and Ömer had refused to go with them.