Episode 32 of Kiralık Aşk

Did you know that the scene from episode 32 of Kiralık Aşk where Defne appears at Ömer's home crying, it was actually Elçin crying and those were Elçin's REAL TEARS? This was the first time Elçin and Barış had met on set, after Barış had been disc...

Did you know that the scene from episode 32 of Kiralık Aşk where Defne appears at Ömer's home crying, it was actually Elçin crying and those were Elçin's REAL TEARS? This was the first time Elçin and Barış had met on set, after Barış had been discharged from the hospital that he had been in for about three weeks, due to his illness that I mentioned in "Episode 30 and 31 of Kiralık Aşk" part.

So, the first time Elçin and Barış had met, after that, Elçin had burst into tears. Barış had recovered, but in his absence Elçin had not started eating (as you know - during some time from Kiralık Aşk, Elçin had had no appetite, because of the evilness that had been caused to her). She had been really upset about Barış's health, while he had been in the hospital.

Also, Ömer's question "Are you hungry? Should I order something?" at the end of the scene, was actually a question from Barış to Elçin herself, in order to try again to get her to eat something, at least during the filming of the scene.

"I am already so tired..." - Elçin's words about how she had felt during the torture of a certain person whose name I am not going to mention.

This scene is mostly based on the real events that had been happening around Kiralık Aşk. And this is not the only scene, influenced by those real events. And in this scene we can feel Elçin's pain, too, knowing what torture she had experienced.