𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

"who even is he, anyway?"

━ •❃°•°❀°•°❃• ━

in which marcella roberts meets thomas hanson and they immediately clash...

━ •❃°•°❀°•°❃• ━

Marcie Roberts never thought of finding a place where she belonged. That was, until she joined the undercover police unit, Jump Street, a year and a half ago. She had quickly become very close to her captain and the rest of her teammates, and felt as if she had finally found herself a family.

She hadn't realized when she was promoted and left Jump Street that there was no undercover program like it. Her new precinct didn't seem to respect her or even treat her like a teammate. They didn't even try to get along with her, then complained that she was too difficult to work with. As much as Marcie enjoyed her work, she was finding it more and more unbearable to stay on the force because of it.

But now, the death of her former captain has ultimately brought her back to Metropolis, Evergreen State, where she finds herself reunited with her old team. And while there have been a few changes to the program since she left, it still feels like she's at home.

Except, all isn't perfect. Not only does the team have a new captain, they have a new member.

Tom Hanson is the latest officer to have joined the program, and he's making her work life miserable. He's stubborn, impulsive, and has a smart-ass mouth on top of it. Marcie can't understand why the rest of the team likes him so much, he's a total jerk.

So why does he have to be the most attractive man she has ever seen?

━ •❃°•°❀°•°❃• ━

🖤

━ •❃°•°❀°•°❃• ━

━ •❃°•°❀°•°❃• ━

"there is no friction between us, only rivalry."

🖤