Then he extends his hand to me.

I withdraw the gun and give it to him.

I bow respectfully.

That idiot costumer slinks away from me, scared.

The old man's guards don't shoot me since Vegas and Kamol are near me.

By Vegas and Kamol imposing appearance, those guards obviously realized they could not just shoot.

I walk to Mr. Tang Yi side, lowering my head apologetically.

"This gun is not an assassin's. It's fancy, but not practical. It doesn't even have a silencer. It's your son's gun. It even has his initials, Master Chen." Vegas heads over to the old man." She probably took his gun to protect herself."

The old man's guards point their guns at him.

I regret withdrawing the gun.

Vegas stands in front of the bodyguards who stand between him and the old mafia boss.

Vegas gives a faint smile.

The old man glares at Vegas and motions his guards back.

"Do I know you?!..."

"I'm Korwit Theerapanyakul...you can call me Vegas, Master Chen."

"Theerapanyakul Minor family..." the old man laughs scornfully. "You're escorting the eldest son, I presume..."

"Yeah, that's it. He is escorting me." Tankhun yells from the doorway, then he covers his mouth with his hand, remembering the warning to be quiet.

"Just like your father...you follow behind." The old man looks at Vegas with a wry smile. 

Tankhun covers his mouth again. He doesn't dare repeat that.

Vegas does not lose control of his emotions. He just smiles and hands the gun to the old man.

"Why do the heirs of important Thai mafia families care about Tang Yi's employees?" The old mafia boss says, looking suspiciously at Vegas, Tankhun and Kamol.

"Ton cannot be touched. He is reserved for Kamol only." Mr. Tang Yi glances to Khun Kamol. "Your son broke protocol."

The old man motioned for his bodyguards to pick his son up off the ground and cover him with a robe.

"But father... they must pay..."

When his son tried to protest, the old man looked at his son's face and then slapped him where I had already left my mark. "Shut up, you useless idiot. Take him!" the old man ordered his bodyguards.

Then he turned to Tang Yi.

"I can't just leave this as it is, Tang Yi. My son was attacked." The old man turns to me. "I book her."

Vegas' POV

As the elevator was occupied, We rushed through the stares to the second floor of the nightclub, where the private rooms for sexual services are located.

A kimono-clad girl coming down the stairs whispered to me.

"Go for the head."

The seriousness of her gaze made me automatically nod.

She continued downstairs.

I drew my gun and entered the room following Kamol, Tang Yi and Andy.

When we entered the room, we saw two men with their pants down on the floor, unconscious.

A tied man, presumably Ton, was laying unconscious on the bed.

That creepy waitress dressed as a maid was pointing her gun at the pathetic figure of a naked man huddled on the floor, while five bodyguards were pointing their guns at her. An old mafia boss was raging.