Shit, I'm definitely thinking like Vegas lately.

And I'm fucking like it.

"Please, don't shoot! Please."

Just as I was about to shoot that bastard's head, the door burst open.

An old man accompanied by around five bodyguards enters the room.

They point their guns at me.

I keep the gun pointed at the whimpering bastard.

"Release my son now!" He yells at me, enraged.

I turn my neck to face him.

I keep pointing my gun at his pathetic son's head.

Unusually, the old man stares at me, and his face changes from fury to confusion. "...Tians...?!" He mumbles something.

Moments later Khun Kamol, Mr. Tang Yi and Mr. Andy enter the room pointing their guns.

"Where's Ton?" Khun Kamol shouts angrily.

Some bodyguards turn to point their guns at Kamol.

Vegas enters the room.

Tankhun stands behind Pol at the bedroom door.

That room gets crowded.

"Put your guns down!" Mr. Tang Yi shouts, followed by his security guards, who point guns at everyone.

When he sees Ton's condition, Khun Kamol places himself by my side and points his gun at the head of the idiot customer too.

The old man's guards point their guns at him again.

"What's going on here?" Mr. Tang Yi shouts.

"You tell me, Tang Yi!" The old man shouted back. "Your damn waitress looked herself inside this room to kill my son."

"Master Chen?!" Mr. Tang Yi bows to the old man, respectfully realizing who is in the room. "I'm sorry, Master Chen. But I think there's a misunderstanding." Mr. Tang Yi says calmly to the old man."

"How do you explain a woman knocking down three men?!" The old man shouted.

I sense I fucked my disguise indeed.

"Isn't this obvious?!" People turn to the door. "She is just stronger than your fruity son and his friends. Only cowards do what they were doing anyway. What is so surprising about it?! Besides women know self-defense, nowadays...you are just too old to know that. Even so, your son is such an embarrassment to be beaten like this." Khun Noo shouted from the door.

"Who is this insolent boy?! I shall have my men cut out your tongue, boy!"

"Calm down, Master Chen." Mr. Andy hurries to say. He's Khun Korn's firstborn."

"Even though you're his son, keep quiet if you want to get out of here alive." The old man says.

Tankhun shrugs but hides himself behind Pol again, realizing the old man wasn't bluffing.

"She used to work in night clubs in Thailand, Master Chen." Mr. Andy says.

"Your son brought one member of my staff here without my permission., Master Chen" Mr. Tang Yi explains. He disobeyed the rules of our house."

"Don't listen to them, father! You must shoot them!" his idiotic son shouts.

Vegas approaches us slowly.

I feel anxious...trying to figure what he's going to do.

He places his hand on Kamol's gun and whispers something to him, making him reluctantly lower his gun.