The Sokovia Accords

Mulai dari awal

"You're sure?" She asked.

"Yes! See? I told you Loki didn't kidnap her. Now, call off the air strike before someone gets hurt!"

I held in a laugh. These guys are killing me!

I re-muted Phil's phone right before he started talking again.

"Sorry, I just had to take care of something. I'm glad you're okay. I'm guessing you're not coming back?"

"Not yet, no. Maybe once the Hydra stuff is over, I'll meet up with you." I suggested. "Tell the team I'm sorry."

"I will. We'll miss you, but spend time with your dad. I'm sure he missed you too." And then he hung up.

Well, that was interesting...

Now, I can finally relax-

"Hey, Cat? Can I talk to you?" It was Natasha.

Oh, come on!

"Yeah, sure. Come on in." I put on a fake smile.

I just want to go to bed.

She opened the door to my room and stepped in.

"I'm sorry. I know you're probably exhausted, but I needed to talk to you about something without the rest of the team being there." She explained, sitting on my bed next to me.

"What is it?" I'm not tired anymore. I'm intrigued.

"I've developed feelings for someone on the team. And I don't know who to talk to about it."

Whaaaat?

"You have feelings? Since when?" I joked.

"Yeah, haha." She pushed my shoulder. "This serious. I thought I'd talk to you because I figured you would find out sooner or later with your mind-reading ability."

"Okay, so, who's the lucky guy?"

"Um," She rubbed the back of her neck. "Steve....."

Oh. My. God.

"Yes!" I clapped my hands and squealed. "Romanogers! The ship has sailed!"

"Hold up. You seriously shipped us?"

"Uh, yeah. The whole world ships you two. So, have you told him yet?"

"About that-"

Then the door opened again, but only halfway.

It was Steve.

"Hey, Nat. Did you tell Catherine yet?"

I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say he didn't see me sitting next to her.

"I am in her room. Sitting on her bed. Talking to her." She said slowly, gesturing to me. "What did you think I was doing?"

He opened the door wider and saw me.

"Oh... Sorry..."

"Rogers, you are a special kind of idiot." I shook my head. "But seriously, I'm happy for you two. How long has this been going on?"

"Since Project Insight crashed and burned." She answered.

"How did I not notice?" I gasped.

"You were probably too busy with Loki." She said casually.

I swear, at that moment, my heart stopped beating.

"Yeah, well, he is a good friend." I smiled forcefully.

"I'll talk to you once Mr. Shielded Wonder is out of the room," I told her.

She nodded. "Steve, can I talk to Catherine? Alone?"