I'm sorry

Mischa's pov

I had woken up before Alejandro and didn't want to wake him up so I got out of bed quietly, washed my face in the bathroom and headed to my room to get clothes so I could shower, but then I received a phone call, I pulled out my phone to see that it was my captain from Russia "captain what can I help you with?" I asked as I closed the door behind me and started looking for clothes "I'm sorry to inform but I have bad news" he said, I stopped searching for clothes when he said that "what's going on?" I asked "the group that took you during one of your missions is back and they took children from the town" he said, I covered my mouth to stop a gasp from leaving my mouth "why wasn't I notified earlier?!" I asked as I felt my blood boil I knew they didn't care about anything as long as they got what they wanted "Price had informed me you were injured, wanted to give you time to get better, but they sent us one of the kids fingers so I know this will serious, we need you here asap" he said "ok I will come tonight" I said as I hung up.

Someone knocked at my door "come in" I said as I placed my phone down, it was Alejandro "is everything okay amor?" he asked, God how I love when he calls me amor "yes cariño don't worry about it" I said as I walked to him and gave him a kiss "sabes que puedes confiar en mi cierto amor?" he asked as we sat on my bed "yea I know amor" I said as I smiled at him "should we take a nap?" I asked "yea I could use one" he said as he took off his boots and so did I.

I laid on his chest as he played with my hair "amor, do you think you would like to stay here, with me" he asked "what?" I asked not expecting him to propose that "amor, I love you, and I'm sorry if it's too soon but I can't see myself without you, or without your smile" he  said as he put his hand on my cheek "you don't have to answer the question now, just think about it okay love" he said as he kissed my forehead and pulled me into his chest.

I had to leave, without him knowing, or I had to give him a reason to let me go, otherwise he would ask me to stay and I would stay just for him, once he was asleep I slipped out of his hold and gave him a kiss on his forehead, I made my way to my room, closed my door and started packing, I finished a few hours later when suddenly Soap came into my room "hey Mischa I was wondering if-" he paused as he saw the bags on the floor "what's going on mate?" he asked and I broke down telling him what was going on and how I loved Alejandro but I had to go back "just stay, I'm sure your captain can use other solders" he suggested "I can't, if I betray him, I betray my country, my country is very dear to me" I said as I looked down "more dear than Alejandro?" he asked "no, not more dear than him, but if I betray my country, I betray myself" I added, he nodded as he seemed to understand what I was trying to say, suddenly we heard Alejandro outside my door "Mischa are you in there?" he asked, I turned to look at Soap and whispered "I'm sorry" he was about to say something when I grabbed him and kissed him.

I heard Alejandro enter the room, "Mischa, que está pasando?" he asked as his voice trembled, I turned to look at him acting surprised as if I hadn't expected him, I stayed silent and so did Soap "pense que teníamos algo, pensé que me amabas!" he said as he raised his voice "I never said I loved you Alejandro" I replied and watched as he left.

"I'm sorry Soap, I have to make him believe I don't love him and I acted on impulse, I'm sorry" I said as tears started to run down my face "lass, it's okay, now go do what you have to do, take care" he said as he left the room, and with that I took one of the vehicles so I could drive to Texas and request for a helicopter there.

Once the helicopter got there, I started thinking about Alejandro, how he must hate me and I don't blame him, I cried myself to sleep. Once we arrived at my base I immediately went inside to look for my captain "Mischa, good to have you back" he said as I nodded "what do we know so far?" I asked as I took a seat "well it's the people that kidnapped you on the last mission, we got a few names but names won't matter, you have full execute authority on them, get the kids back and come home" he said and I nodded and headed to get my stuff ready.

Once I got to the location captain told me I had my guard up, I entered the place, killing any enemy I saw, I was pissed that they would take innocent children, when I entered the main building, there was no men guarding it, I had a feeling this was a trap but continued, until I heard kids crying and yelling for help, I kicked open the door and found them chained to the floor, I had to act quick, I was about to hit the chains when I heard footsteps behind, I quickly turned around and pointed my gun to whoever was coming in "I have a deal for you" he said "your life, for theirs" he added simply "what?" I questioned "my boss wants you, she wants to kill you, she couldn't last time but she will this time" he said as he got walked to the side "you for their freedom" he stated again, "okay" I said and with that he hit me with a handgun and I was out.