6

tip for taeil: next time you're so nervous about a new job, at least try to get 3 hours of sleep so you're not having to chug coffee like it's water while riding the bus.

"why didn't i just force myself to sleep?" taeil scolds himself as he still feels drowsy. "now i'm gonna be a walking zombie on my first day."

to be honest, it's not that he couldn't sleep, he did feel tired at some point. but that he was speedrunning the powerpoint chenle and jisung had made, cause he at least wanted to have some idea of where he's working.

"passengers getting off at gangnam, please be ready to exit the bus."

the male grabs his backpack and carefully closes the top of his tumbler before starting to stand up. once the door opens, he rushes out and into the warm autumn weather. now, problem is, he doesn't remember where to go or what the building looks like.

"how come all the business owners have to choose the generic glass prism building?" taeil grumbles to himself as he pulls out his phone but his eyes widen at the time. "already?!"

looking around frantically, taeil finally sees the familiar green logo on top of a building and he sighs from a bit of relief. at least now he knew where to run to. and a bright side to his "morning exercise", he felt so much more awake now.

.

.

.

now, don't ask how these two got into this situation but mark sure was glad that johnny had locked the door before this.

"what are you so tensed up about?" the american asks the tensed up younger.

"someone's gonna notice that we're gone," mark panics as he feels the large hands come up to his chest, fiddling with this buttons. "johnny..."

"you mean hyung," the older smirks when seeing how panicked the other look as he undoes the top buttons of his shirt. "and besides, you look like you're having fun."

"i-i'm not," but who can he fool? instead of pushing him away, mark is leaning towards johnny, only giving him more access.

"just be quiet," johnny looks around the bathroom, looking for something to use but sighs internally when finding nothing. "and just when this is my first time wearing this tie."

"w-what are you doi-" mark's eyes widen when he feels the fabric tied tightly around his wrists.

"try to move and you're gonna walk out limping," johnny whispers in his ear, making him just nod and stay still. the giant goes for the neck first, knowing all the correct spots to attack.

mark squirms underneath his hold and his lips are starting to feel sore from him trying to keep his sounds in because he couldn't use his hands to cover his mouth. each lick, bite, and suck, it was enough for him to get pushed closer and closer to his breaking point. johnny seemed to notice so he pulls away and stares at all the marks he had made on the younger's neck before going for the lips. mark didn't even have a chance to fight

"hyung, please," he manages to squeak out. "you can do a little more but we have to go soon. taeyong hyung wants all of us to be there to greet the new secretary."

"5 more minutes, i only need that much time."

and those next five minutes, mark was surprised both at johnny and himself, more so for the both of them not letting go of their self control. because that seemed to be a trait all nine of them shared.