Nobody can take this from us M.T

Hey gay :>
I just listened to a song and I had to write a oneshot with my new ✨️InSpIrAtIoN✨️😭
It's sweet
Alsooo I will probably write a part 2 of If you love her though there will be 2 part twos because some asked for a happy ending and someone asked for a sad ending.

Warnings: GAY >:)

Wordcount: ≈ 900

____________________________________

Your POV:

I was walking down the halls of Nevermore one last time. I really did it. I graduated and that only 2 days ago. I smiled remembering all the secret dorm partys, the stoned evenings, the coffees at Wetherwean(?), the time were Enid, Wednesday, Ajax and me got 2 weeks detention for jumping of the roof from the greenhouse absolutely high. I thought it was funny hehe. Or in my first year were I almost killed Bianca because she scared me. All these memories are so comforting but yet the best ones are those who I share with Marilyn.

Marilyn Thornhill my teacher, my love my life. We came together in my 3rd year I think or at the end of my second. I always had a crush on her, never thought she would feel the same though.

It was a very normal evening and I was sitting in my dorm, Yoko was somewhere fucking Divana. I am just glad they didn't do it infront of me. After a few hours of reading, TikTok, trying a handstand, talking to myslef and counting how many times I blinked in one minute (6 Times, I should go to a doctor) I heard a knock on my door. Probably Enid or someone, so I didn't answer as they know they can just come in. After a few seconds I heard the knock again so I went to open the door.

Marilyn was standing there, tears in her eyes and shaking.

Y: What happened omg, come in.

We always were close, almost best friends if I'm honest. We told eachother everything I really loved her deeply. But she doesn't have to know that. Or so I thought.

M: I- I cant. I can't lie to you anymore ok? I love you so so much that it ripps me almost apart. I can't even describe my love for you because it is so much. It's just- I needed to tell you and I understand if you hate me now. But I really really needed to tell yo-

I stopped her of by grabing her face and kissing her. She was shocked at first but relaxed and kissed me back. The kiss was full of love and passion. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her more into me. Her hands made their way to my hips. I picked her up amd moved us to my bed. We both pulled away for air and she rested her forehead against mine.

I smiled like an idiot at her and chuckeld slitly. She put her hands around my neck and gave me a smal peck on my lips.

M: So I guess you feel the same?

Y: Nah I kissed you because I am in a relationship with Weems.

She chuckeld at hit my arm playfully.

M: You idiot.

Y: Your Idiot.

I kissed her again and for the first time ever we fell asleep in eachothers arms.

It is my favorite memory of us. That was almost 3 years ago and we have been together since. Weems was a bit skeptical at first but was okay with it. She even helped Mari to ask me out to the raven. I smiled at the memory.

While walking futher down the halls I came to a stop at my now ex-dorm. I will miss it here. I made so many friends in that time here, found a wonderful girlfriend and graduated with only As and Bs. The start was difficult for me but I got used to it. I just had to remember that even if I have bad grades it does not define me.

A single tear made it's way down my cheek. It realy is over now.

M: Hey stranger. What are you thinking about?

Y: Well hello Malyshka. Just thinking about that really amazing woman. She is so sweet and caring. Oh and her glasses are just so cute because they're a little to big for her cute little face.

She smiled and waked beside me resting her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and we stayed like that until I had to get going.

Now standing outside my things already in my truck ready to go. Almost everyone had gone by now, only Ajax, Enid, Wednesday and Xavier are still here because we agreed on a trip through Europe. First stop Spain. The most of their things were also in my truck, the rest was send to their homes.

M: I'll miss you.

Y: I'll miss you too bunny. But remember only 6 months and I'll be back. Then I will look what I'm gonna dowith my life. Always remember that no one can take this from us, I will always think of you. Doesn't matter with who I am, Doesn't matter where I am I will always think of you. Because I love you.

She had tears in her eyes and I kissed her one last time before I had to go. I hugged principal Weems and got in my truck. Ajax on the passenger seat with Enid behind him. Xavier was behind me and Wednesday sat in the middle of the two.

I will miss Marilyn but I know that there's not one thing that can pull us apart.

______________________________

OMG I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS SO MUCH. HEHEHEHHE8oll