New year (M.T)

A small Fluff oneshot.
Not requested

Warnings: None

Wordcount: ≈ 700

_____________________________________

12/31/2022 22:30

Only one and half an hour left until new year. I was looking forward to it. I could finally let everything go that bothered me this year. I also wanted to tell Marilyn about my feelings. Currently we were standing outside the school with everyone else. I am a teacher at Nevermore and Thorhill and me clicked immediately. We became best friends in no time and I couldn't asked for anyone better. The problem is that I started to develop feelings.

M: What's on your mind love?

Oh if only you knew Marilyn.

Y: There is this person. We are good friends but I don't know how to tell them that I have feelings for them. I don't want to ruin our friendship but on the other hand all I want is to lay in their arms at night at tell them that I love them.

I saw that she was clenching her jaw. Did I say something wrong?

M: Well let me tell you one thing. Anybody who ends up being your partner can be lucky because you are the best human being I've ever met, okay? Also if they don't feel the same they're euther blind, stupid or both.

I chuckeld at her last statement and rested my head on her shoulder as a thank you. I wish she would be right. The next hour we talked with a few students and teachers. Marilyn never leaving my side  not that I'm complaining quite the opposite.

M: I'm very glad to spent new year with you. Couldn't ask for anyone better.

I started blushing not knowing what to say.

Y: I am very glad to hear that Mari. You're one of the most important people in my life. If not maybe even my favorite.

I said teasing her and pushing my elbow in her side. She pouted at me but snuggled into my side. I sighed putting my arm around her. I wished that she could love me the way I love her.

Marilyn Pov:

I felt her arm around me and I just sank futher in her side. I wish she could love me the way I love them. I had feelings for them for a long long time now. I just couldn't get over myself and tell her and now she loves someone else.

3 minutes unitl new year

I felt my eyes watering and before I could stop tears spilled out of them.

Your pov:

I felt my shoulder getting wet and looked down to see Marilyn crying.

Y: What's wrong my little snowflake?

I was worried about her, she moved infront of me and started to explain.

M: I just- I- I love you okay? Not just as friends I really really love you. I love you so much it hurts me. I hurts to know that you love someone else. A-and I'm sure this person is really great But I love you, in a really, really big – pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window – unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me. Choose me. Love me. (Yes I just did that.) Please I'm begging.

I just looked at her with the happiest smile ever tears running down my face.

M: Say something. Please.

I didn't. I waited the last 5 seconds of the count down and kissed her. I couldn't care less who saw because I just wanted her. She was a bit tense at first because I didn't really kissed her with an advance warning.

When we pulled away I was the happiest I've ever been for a long time. Guessing from Marilyns smile she felt the same. I pulled her into a hug my head on top of hers and her chin on my shoulder.

I am the luckiest person in the universe.

___________________________________

I know it's a bit late but I was really tired the last days. Hehe anygays hope you liked it<333