Sick M.T

At this point M.T stands for Mommy Thornhill. Anygays this was requested from halolover69
I hope you like it <333
Short, sweet and not really good I'm sorry💀

Warnigs: Mention of vomit/swearing ig

Wordcount: ≈800

_______________________________________

Your pov:

I feel like shit. Seriously, I woke up and had the feeling I was dying. Not that I'd mind it. One problem about having a dorm to myself is that I can't tell anyone right now that I'm sick. I didn't even thought about picking up my phone to text someone. When I laid back down my head started to throb and it hurted like a bitch. I tried to go back to sleep but I just couldn't, instead I went to the bathroom and threw up. I hadn't eaten anything so it was just my stomach bile. It wasn't pleasant. I stayed on the floor of my bathroom and just hoped no one would come in.

When I looked at the clock I saw that I was already late for Ms Thornhills class by 30 minutes. Meh might as well stay on the floor. I know she won't be happy about it but it's better than throwing up in her class. Everything was spinning and I was on the edge of tears. I never really got sick and when I was it was always bad.

Ms Thornhill will be so mad at me shit. She hated it when students skip classes and it looks like I'm doing it right now. I mean yes I skip classes here and there but only if I don't like them so in the six months in this school I was 3 times in math. Don't judge me this subject is shit. But I love botany. My room looks like a flower shop. I was still laying on my bathroom floor when I heard my phone ringing. To be honest I didn't move one muscle.

Marilyn Pov; (I hate pov changes when I make them simply because I'm shit at it)

The lesson started twenty minutes ago and still no sign of Jeanne. She never skips my classes. I dont know why but I was angry at her. It's one thing if she skips math but I really thought she liked my class. I pushed the feeling away and went on with my lesson. Still angry though.

M: I want you all to open the book on page 386 please and read it. If you finish you can raise your hands and I will give you a worksheet.

I asked Wednesday to call them as they are pretty close friends. It surprised me actually, as Wednesday is not the typ to make friends. When she came back to class she just shakes her head. Now I was furrios, first she doesn't come to class, then she didn't even think about telling me or someone else and now she isn't answering her phone. They are probably sleeping comfortably in her bed.

💅Smoool timeskip💅

The lesson ended a few minutes ago, I cleaned the greenhouse a bit and went to her room. I wanted to look for myslef why they weren't in my lesson today. Infront of her dorm I knocked a few times but there wa sno answer. This seems odd, I quickly pushed that thought away and opened the door.

As I entered I saw that she wasn't in her bed but the bathroom door was slightly opened. I walked in and was about to start a whole speech about how irresponsible everything was. But there she was sleeping on her bathroom floor with the head over the toilet.

Your Pov:

I felt someone lifting me. I didn't know who it was until that familiar smell shoot through my nose. Ms Thornhill. Hopefully she wasn't angry with me or disappointed. All theses thoughts were pushed away when I felt soft lips on my forehead. This caused me to fall back to sleep almost immediately.

I woke up with the feeling of someone stroking my head. I looked up to see Ms Thornhill, she smiled down at me and pulled me even closer.

M: Hello my sweet girl, how are you feeling? I hope better, you weren't in the best condition when I found you.

I just nodded my head, to tired to actually speak and closed my eyes again trying to sleep a little bit more. I heard Ms Thornhill chuckle and I swear to god it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard.

The next time I woke up she was still here. We stayed like this for a few minutes, just in comfortable silence.

M: Do you want to watch a movie?

I nodded my head and we agreed on Cruella.

Y: You know I always thought she looked a bit like you.

I told her by looking up to see her reaction. She pulled a grimace and shook her head. We both laughed at that. Every now and then she placed smal kisses on my head. All in one it wasn't the worst day.

_______________________________________

Please don't kill me. I have to say I don't really like this one. But I promised my friend to post it at it is their Birthday today.<333
Anygayyyys hope ya'll have a wonderful day loves<3