You dont deserve it M.T

Guess who slept 15 hours💀😭
Sooo this one was requested from rvd_bby thanks again I hope ya'll like it<33
I had put a name in this one because tbh (y/n) yeahhh idk but if you want to I can write y/n in the next ones <3

Warnings: swearing, verbal abuse, mommy Thornhill going into protection mode, a very small Homophobic utterance

Wordcount: 1267

_______________________________________

Your Pov:

I was sitting in my bed, crying yet again over the hurtful words Bianca spat against me. I know I shouldn't let this get to me but I can't help it. Everyday was the same with her. In every class she would make fun of me. It wouldn't matter about what, my clothes, my makeup, my dislexya it doesn't matter because everyday I would cry myself to sleep. The worst part is that I can't do anything about it. It's not like anyone would care. I don't have any friends, not that I need them anyways but sometimes it would be nice to have someone.

Flashback weowooeowoew:

As I was walking through the halls I suddenly got pushed into the wall by someone.

B: Hey faggot, you know next time you talk to my friend make sure to keep your ugly self out of my room.

Y: Bianca what are you talking about?

I knew what she was talking about. I still hoped she would be joking

Crying won't help me here, so I just got up and dressed for the next lesson. Which was with Thornhill. Huh now that I see that, we haven't had a lesson with her in a few weeks. When I stood up I could feel myself getting tired and my bones just felt so heavy. I put the uniform on and went downstairs, on my way to class I met Enid. She is the on of the very few people I talk to. It's nice to have her around, she is always so happy and really lightens up my mood.

E: Are you ok? You look a little sad.

Oh if only you knew.

Y: Yeah I'm ok just a little tired today that's all.

Enid just nodded and went back to ramble about her crush Wednesday. I am surprised she hasn't found out yet I mean Enid has been eye fucking her the moment she stepped foot in the school. Even Weems knows it.

B: Hey loser, taking to the only person that can stand you? What am I saying? Enid probably only talks to you out of pity.

I picked up my pace and just went into the classroom. Leaving Bianca behind as she screamed more hurtful things at me. I went straight (gay) to my seat and put my things on the desk. Not noticing the tears that had formed in my eyes. I quickly whipped them away and went on listening to Ms Thornhill. She is the only one that gives me comfort at moments like these. She doesn't even know that though so that's a little problem. Because I can't just walk up to her be like "hey I have major mommy issues and you bring me so much comfort after I've been bullied again." Just nuh uh.

M: Jeanne can you stay behind please, I'd like to talk to you.

I looked up to her, just to see her stern but comforting looking at me. What would she wanna talk about? I mean I am a top student I always get As and never miss a class, ok yes I almost never say something though.

As the bell rang I walked to her desk. Nervous as fuck I must say.

M: You don't need to be nervous sweetheart.

Yo can she reas my thoughts.

M: No but you are talking out loud.

She let out a laugh. Ah shit. I feel my cheeks getting red.

M: The reason I wanted to talk to you is that I've noticed that you almost everytime have puffy eyes when you come into class. And please don't deny that. I saw Bianca today and heard what she said. Sweetheart how long has this been going on?

At this point I was trying to hold my tears in. She came to my side and hold my hand as I was trying to get words out of me.

Y: Well uhm, it started when Yoko asked me to hangout more, I don't know we spend time together and at some point we kissed.

I could feel her tense up a bit but thought nothing of it.

And well, we uhm we, you know. Any(gays)ways we got together and then one night I was in Yokos dorm again. And well Bianca was there to, I thought nothing of it, because we never really talked. But the next day she came to me and told me to 'keep my ugly self out of her room'. I pretended that I didn't knew what she was talking about, because Yoko and me never told anyone. I then went to Yoko and she told me that it was all a bet and she never wanted anything to with me. Yeah and at this point Bianca started teasing me.

When I looked up to Marilyn she had tears in her eyes. To my surprise she pulled me in for a hug and we stayed like that for a while until she spoke.

M: Oh my little one you don't deserve this I'll make sure that she is punished for her behavior and if I have to do it myslef.

I could hear the rage in her voice, not gonna lie I was kinda scared. I didn't even know she could speak that way, she always has that sweet and soothing, in a way comforting voice.

M: But for now let's go to my dorm, okay? We can watch something if you like.

I didn't trust myself enough to talk so I just nodded my head. On the way we saw Bianca. Oh, shits about to go down.

Marilyn was pissed to say the least, she went over to Bianca and jesus was it hot. I couldn't hear everything she said but what I've heard was enough to know to never mess with mommy Thornhill.

M: Listen Bianca, you can be lucky that there are so many students here. If I see you near Jeanne again you can only pray to have a quick death. Do you understand?

I never saw Bianca that terrified. She nodded understanding that Ms Thornhill wasn't joking. She then made her way outside and Marilyn came back to me, we walked a bit until we were in her dorm. It was beautiful, not my aesthetic but it sure suits Marilyn. Everywhere I looked were plants, small ones big ones, the wall was a swamp green with little Myosotis scorpioides. (Swamp forget-me-not. It is a species of plant in the genus forget-me-not within the borage family). Her bed was HUGE at least three people could sleep on it with ease.

M: You can go sit on the bed I will search for a T-shirt for you.

Said and done I went to the huge ass bed and lied down. Not before taking of my boots though. She came back after 3 minutes, but who counts.

M: Here is a shirt and I got you some joggers to if you'd like.

She smiled down at me and I began to change, my cheeks going red as realized she didn't turn away. She quickly pulled her eyes away from me and turned away. Meanwhile Marilyn searched for a movie. I asked for a horror movie because I love them (who doesn't though horrors are BEST). Well she didn't but because I am the sad one I won hehe. We choose Conjuring. (I love that movie). Every now and then she would jump because she was scared and everytime she moved a bit closer to me. At some point I wrapped my arms around her torso and we fell asleep together.

_______________________________________

Slay💅