gone

Vaguely I remember Papa taking Dudley's sneakers off me, and tucking me in. When I woke there was a smell of delicious food in our cave. "Papa?" No answer my eyes snapped open darting around the cave not seeing him but the table was set for one. "Papa!?" I cried out in alarm. 'he left Papa left me.' I scrabbled out of his bed and to the door. Flinging it open I went out on the ledge. And cried out into the darkening sky. "Papa!? Papa where are you?" I didn't want to cry but I felt hopeless.going to the river I knew he wasn't there. Going to the hunting grounds I saw he wasn't there either. I checked all the places Papa had taken me but found nothing. Once I went back to the cave I ran in hoping he was inside. To no avail. Papa was gone.

I sat stunned for a minute. Slowly I made my way to the table and ate. Not even really tasting it. Once it was gone I got up and went to his bed and curled up in it. Trying to pull as much of his scent to me as I could. It was a ruff night but somewhere around dawn I decided to pretend he had to go see his pack for some sort of emergency.

Getting up I cleaned up the cave nicely. Restarted the stoves fire then got to work on the shopping from yesterday. By lunch time I had put away the clothes, pans, post box, sweets, and books. Eating some fruit for lunch since I had skipped lunch. Looking at the corner near the back wall I decided to start working on making a new room.

'I'll make the harvest room. No I'll see what the stone guide's me into making.' I mused to myself. Remembering the suggestion of Ragnarok. Grabbing a chisel and hammer I began to work the stone wall. Till I had a large archway that lead into a sort of walkway. Going back to the main cave I grabbed an apple. Needing a snack. Looking out at the sky I saw it was nearly nightfall. 'Still no Papa. Must be a really bad emergency.' desiding to go get the cabinet from Hogwarts tonight I got the cloak out and some warm clothes on.

Once I landed at the gates of Hogwarts I threw the clock on and carefully made my way up to the castle. Then through the corridors avoiding any and all students and teachers. Sporting peeves I called out to him softly. He came over to me curious. I still hadn't shown myself. "Peeves I promise to give you some perfectly horrible prank supplies if you help me this night. I'm thinking dungbombs, glitter balls, and other such fun. What say you."

Peeves eyes seem to light mischievously. "Depends on what you be up to." He stated clearly trying to see me and failing. "And what peeves need to do to help."

"Well I need to get the special room on the seventh floor, need to find the broken vanishing cabinet, and before that I plan to get in and out of flinches office. Maybe even move things about to make him confused. How bout it? I had herd you were the best poltergeist to go to for thing like this but if I'm wrong just say the word." I explained halfway to peeves.

Delighting when he nodded his head. "Cabinet is near here. Let's get that before his office then up we go." I followed him to an abandoned classroom nearby going in I saw it and the mirror of erised. Huffing irritably I pulled off my cloak and got both the cabinet and the mirror into my bag. Looking up I saw a shocked peeves.

"Got cursed and if I want to get it removed I need things to convince the caster." I lied easily to peeves. Seeing him nod I threw my cloak back on. And followed him to filtch's office. He flew off in another direction several minutes later I heard several large bangs. Which actually sounded like he had tipped over about a dozen suits of armor. Soon I saw filtch Sprint from his office leaving the door wide open.

I quickly summoned the map. Then as an afterthought I summoned useful objects putting those into my bag. Holding the map under the cloak and activated it. And found my way towards the seventh floor seeing peeves looking around in worry but I ignored him. Heading straight for my destination. As soon as I entered the room of lost objects I summoned all the trunks. Finding all to be in pretty darn good condition I put everything from the inside of the trunks into one trunk. And shoved it in my bag. Summoning all the books I put them in another. Repeating this process until I had everything except some dust bunnies. Literal bunnies made of dust that were hoping around desiding to give those to peeves before I left I floated them into a little crate. And carried it out heading down to where is last see him I opened a door and hissed at him.

He came into the room quickly. "Thought you got caught! Or worse chickened out!" He shivered dramatically.

I giggled at his antics. "Thought you'd enjoy these. I'm sure you'll come up with something to cause torment." I said handing over the crate bunnies still inside. "I'll come back soon and give you what I promised. I wonder if you can bread them to have even more fun." I shrugged before leaving quickly under my cloak.

Once back at the cave I tuck my bag into my basen. Changing back into my clothes from before eating some weenies before heading back into the seeming to be walkway I set back to work losing myself in the work letting the stone guide me. When my arms became to sore I went to bed.

In the morning I ate then sorted out books finding and keeping the ones I liked but boxing up the ones I would sell. Doing the same with all of the rest I used the post box to send it through to the goblin asking that they slowly sell them off for me and put the money to the Greyback pack funds discreetly.

Papa was gonna for two weeks. During that I had completely thrown myself into carving the cave. Stoping only to collect the ring horcrux and locket. I had found that I had carved out indents of doors as I had gone a long and was currently working on the second of the rooms. The first when finished seemed to be rather perfect for cooking and eating. This one seemed to be more likely to store food in mass. Giving a final chip I gathered the loosed stones. Cleaning my mess before I moved to see what the next would become.

Heading up I went straight out to the ledge not at all minding my surroundings. I dumped the basket over the edge before heading back. I grabbed a whole carrot this time. Munching on it before writing to Ragnarok asking him to come over and turning a stick into a portkey. Sealing it up I sent it. Waiting till a pop went off in front of me.

I beamed at him. "Director Ragnarok I was hoping to get your opinion on what I've done so far. And in exchange I'll cook... What meal are we near?" He blinked at me for a moment.

Then busted up laughing. "Lost track did you? Nearly lunchtime. And why not show me around." I showed him to the hallway and to the two newly finished rooms. He was examining the walls and such as we went. "This is impressive young one. You listened to the stone!? Okay I'll have to arrange for a tutor to teach you since your so natural."

I puffed up at the praise. "As long as they teach me the unseen door trick I'm in. Also I need to learn how to carve runes. Like the ones for preservation and keeping bugs and such a way." I said gesturing to the room at large. Shaking my head to clear it. "What would you like for lunch? And have you heard anything about my Papa. He's not been home for sometime." I rambled a bit not wanting to push my luck. But not able to stop from asking.

"Bangers and mash if you now how." I nodded at him moving to the main living area. As I started to cook he wandered about looking at the way we had carved it. Shaking his head in some places and running his hands along some spots. "Lord Greyback has had to move his pack and is doing his utmost to ensure that they don't get found. The aurors are hot on their trail. Is difficult to hide such numbers especially with wolves." He explained Papa's disappearance.

Walking over I sat in Papa's spot he took the spot opposite. Both plates sat on the table. Taking a bite I set my fork down knowing he would change the plates. After he seemed satisfied. I smiled at him. "Food should be enjoyed not poisoned. Is there anyway I could help the pack get here to this mountain? I know I own it already and the six miles surrounding it." I asked truly worried.

Ragnarok paused in his rather cheerful eating. He seemed to think it over for a long moment. "Yes but to do so would not only be tricky but also costly. If you want to do so without alerting the aurors." He began to eat much slower but was clearly still very much enjoying the food.

"What's the base cost of the best most sneaky way to get them all here safely? Doesn't matter add five percent interest on top and get them here I know the perfect clearing to take them to. With your permission I'll aperate us there we done here. The portkey should be able to take you back to wherever you were previously." I started rambling off at high speed.

When he placed a hand over mine gently I could see the worry in his eyes. "We will do it all but first eat." He spoke calmly to me. I nodded my consent be fore digging in.