Homecoming

When Tom finally convinced me to head home we headed straight to his place. Once inside of riddle manner I was surprised by the way it looked. It was perfectly clean and extremely well refurbished. "Looks way better than my last life Tom." I commented absently looking about in curiosity. He hummed calling for an elf to take his thing's. After about six minutes of exploring the rooms down on the first floor I headed down some stairs. When I found the prisoners form my birthday I grinned. They had been kept alive.

When Tom suddenly wrapped his arms around me kissing my cheek I smiled if possible even more. "Are you pleased with the way I've kept your presents. Or perhaps my dear you would have preferred them more bound." He purred at me causing the prisoners to recoil.

I gave a nasty smile at that. "Tom I quite pleased that you have kept them fresh. Can I play with Mr Hornby for a bit and I still wanna see you go all dark lord. You promised remember?" I pleaded softly giving my best puppy eyes.

"Hmm two spells maximum duration of 2 minutes. Then we get you home to your papa and daddy. And I will insure that you can spend the night here tomorrow so you can really see me go all dark lord." He bargained causing me to pout I really didn't want to go back yet. But it was pretty clear that Tom did.

"Fine. But I don't have to like it." I agreed grudgingly. I had of course learned a few really neat dark spells while we were on vacation thanks impart to our shared love of books. One of which I had been itching to try out. It would force the one it was cast on to relive their crimes out from the one they were committed against point of view. And the other was to sear the names of their crimes into their skin. I moved over to his cell slowly toying with my wand in a very Tom like fashion.

"Mr. Hornby how remiss of me to pay you visit sooner. I'm afraid I haven't much time today either. Shall we get straight to the point?" I mock asked throwing the searing spell at him before he could respond. His screams were a delight to my ears. When he finally stopped screaming I was in bliss.

"That took four minutes Vel darling. But you were clearly enjoying yourself so I let it slide. But I think we should head off now my dear." Tom hissed to me arms wrapping around my waist as he spoke into my ear. I could tell he was delighted with my antics.

"Awe but I was just getting started with him." I pouted as Hornby sluggishly moved to view us. "Well I guess Mr Hornby this shall have to do until tomorrow. As I am not at all done with you." I turned walking out of the cell with Tom clearly pleased with me. As he dropped several kisses to my cheeks and one chaste kiss to my lips.

"We should get you home now my dear. Your daddy and Papa will be worried otherwise. And I need to make sure my people have continued what they were supposed to while you need to check on your people." Tom explained as we headed up from the cells. But before we left he gave me a smoldering kiss. "Remember if you need me tell me I can't help if I don't know. And I'm not a mind reader so you'll have to speak up." I nodded into his chest. I felt the pull of appertition as soon as I nodded.

As soon as we landed daddy spoke up. "About time! We have been beside ourselves with worry! And your future siblings are making me sick all the time now! And nudist beaches honestly Vel have you lost your mind." Daddy started yelling at me only to end in vomiting. I cringed at both the sight and the smell. Papa was beside him rubbing his back while giving me disappointed looks.

"I wrote. And I think with all the stress it is only fair that I went for a vacation. I asked for help with all this stuff only for all of you to forget I needed help. Also I was kinda hoping to avoid your hormones till they stabilized. Looks like that hasn't happened yet." Daddy looked ready to burst into tears at the moment. So I sighed trying to salvage my the situation. "As for the nudist beaches no I've not lost my mind. How else am I going to get a perfect tan with no tan lines? Though after Tom found me I did think my bum would be far more tan. With how much he stared at it." I said throwing him under the metaphorical bus.

Both Papa and daddy snapped their attention to Tom with looks that might just turn a basilisk to stone. Tom raised his hands as if in surrender. "If I find out you have broken my rules for your courting then your as good as dead." Papa growled out through his teeth.

"We have done nothing of the sort. Though I did have to explain why he was affected by my pheromones. He can feel the affect but can't actually smell them. So I had to explain creature inheritance a bit. But no we have done no more then share a few kisses and cuddles." Tom rushed out speaking very formally. I huffed knowing that we still had things to check on.

"I'll be back in a few have to check on something down stairs." I grumbled walking out before they could protest. I headed straight for the Grand Hall. Once there I saw Bellatrix and Abraxus chatting off to one side. There were several others chatting about the hall sighing I headed over to Bella. "Did you get sorted out for housing here or do I still have to tend to that?" I asked getting straight to it.

She blinked at me in surprise before beaming at me. "Your back! Well we toured about and have all picked out places however we couldn't move forward with purchasing without further details from you. Your so tan! I'd love to here of your travels." She rambled at me full speed. "Bet your going to have perfect tan lines this summer. Oh what is there to do around here? We have really found anything recreational for those of age? And I was wondering if I could maybe help out on the realty side of things I've been eyeing the perfect building for it in here." She continued at full speed charging on ahead with out taking a breath.

Shocked by the speed at which she was going I stared at her in surprise. "Woah slow down. Give me a second." I thought over her rambling carefully. "I hadn't included anything recreational for of age persons. I was actually intending on setting those things up soon. As for a realty office I think that would be lovely. As for you running it we would have a bunch of stuff to go over." I ticked up fingers as I went. "I know your suited for combat but I don't know much else about you so. I suppose you could do a follow along and get to see the ropes then give you a supervised go at it. And as for my tan lines I think you'd find not even one." I finished with a smirk.

Abraxus gave a soft chuckle at that. "I had heard Fenrir grumbling about nudist beaches. Don't suppose my lord was to keen on them." He was smiling at me genuinely finding humor in it.

"Oh I think he very much enjoyed the view once I managed to get him on the nudist beach. Could have sworn my bum would have been a darker shade just from thee intensity of his view enjoyment." I smirked as I spoke. Causing him to choke a little. Bella who had been staring at me slack jawed suddenly started laughing.

"Oh I like you my lord's consort. Sirius was right your going to shake the world core." Bella gave a manic grin. Then grabbed my hand and tugged me along till Balder suddenly snatched me up.

"About time your came home. Can't hide from your hormonal daddy forever. Should I expect you at training soon? The troops seem complacent lately." He vented at me but I knew he was just saying he missed his nephew.

"I know. I'm sorry. I got stressed out having so much on my plate. And that lead to depression, and obsession. I'm working on it but my trust issues have always run deep so it's a work in progress." I explained honestly as he gave me a soft smile he ruffled my hair and let Bella drag me off. Plenty of people were going to be upset with me for disappearing on them.