homecoming

We had quickly began to do everything necessary to get the pack here. Tops it would be 2 days I moved large boulders into a circular shape and a large flat stone on top. With the help of the goblins builders we had carved sconces into the walls and set up sleeping areas, eating ares, and even a little medical area. We had worked hard getting everything ready Ragnarok had asked for permission to use my funds to purchase and send supplies I had immediately agreed and given him my flannel to send with so Papa knew it was safe.

         I knew I was probably bleeding funds but Papa was worth it. I had asked him to use my ravenclaw account to further hide the trail just in case. Which Ragnarok had thought was a brilliant idea. The morning after I had found out why Papa was gone so long I finally went back to our cave but couldn't sleep. So I went down to the next door indent and let the stone guide me again. Thinking 'how will we feed so many people?' hours later I stopped carving at the sound of a echoing whistle.

      Startled and looking around I noticed that I had carved a huge space out with huge basens all over. Some bigger then others while along the walls there were little basens that looked like planter boxes for windows. Turning to the source of the whistle and found Ragnarok and one other goblin I didn't recognize standing in the on the steps leading down into the room.

      "You've been busy. Worry work if I've ever seen it." Ragnarok commented. Getting  a nod from the other goblin even as he looked around in shock. "Have you eaten?" I shook my head no mutely. "Slept at all?" Seeing it was another no he sighed exasperated with me. "Come on let's get you to bed then. Griplock this will be your pupil Vel Marous Emrys." He made a hurry up motion to me as I came over now feeling very tired.

       Once in the main living area i crawled on top of Papa's beding and pulled his favorite shirt to me like a normal kid would a stuffed bear. Not once paying any mind to the goblins talking to me.

      When I woke again I was again alone grabbing some clean clothes I went to the river. 'Papa will be home today need to be ready.' after cleaning me and all my dirty clothes I went back to the cave. Still feeling restless I ate two cans of fruit and put on Papa's shirt over my clothes feeling better with it on. I went to the clearing. The goblin worker's had moved even more boulders the way I had and informed me that they had taken the medical area and eating area out of the first one and put those in separate ones along with having stocked them up as best they could on short notice. I nodded to them absently.

        Climbing onto the roof of the first one I looked at several boulders and focused on them picking them up and placing them in a way that made a large stone rectangle. Spotting a long huge bolder that was partly buried I used a spell to cut lengthwise through it and cutting them to size before putting them in place I carried on till I had made a large three story building. Somewhat resembling an apartment building. The goblin Griplock was standing next to me. Beaming proudly. "I'll check to make sure it's sound. You rest and eat till Lord Greyback arrives and next time ask me before building." I stared at him for a moment.

         " Okay." I said simply accepting the sandwich and crisps. I sat where I was ate then curled up waiting for papa. I watched the goblins come and go. I watched as they brought supplies and goblin healers we're waiting on site. When a crack went off followed by human groaning my head snapped to it. There were seven groups of three after looking around one from each group spat on the portkey.

        Once the groups letgo the portkey went back as the injured and ill were hurried towards the medic building. This happened many times before only one portkey went back making me nervous. The sick and injured were in the medical building. The other were in the building I was on top of. The goblins were now only bringing potions and bandages.