break out backlash

Sometime around midnight we all finally went to bed. Tom gripping me close as though afraid I'd disappear. I knew I would have to let him leave tomorrow morning so he could go through with his prison break plan. I had of course given him a list of muggle pedophile names that had yet to get caught curtsy of death. Death whom had enjoyed playing Sword entirely was going to be helping. Tom had already planned to bring them here.

In the morning I was snapish at everyone. I threw Tom's new clothes at him. I slammed the bowl down hard enough to crack it when Papa said I'd need to get the market up and running by yule. Daddy frowned at me when I flung the chain at the wall after letting Tom out. Abraxus and Lucius left with Tom. While Narcissa went to ready the infirmary. "Little cub calm down he'll come back." I growled frustrated.

"Yeah, In what another three years!" I yelled irate at the meer idea of it. Getting up I stomped towards the door. "Going to get to work on the market place." I snarled at Papa over my shoulder. I left them and there with a crack of aperition. Heading right to Borgans.

As I landed in the ally I walked swiftly towards his shop only to draw up short. There were aourers in his store looking at everything. He was standing to one side clearly furious shouting at them to quit breaking thing's. Giving a soft sigh I pulled a small cursed doll out of my pocket. I had cursed it myself with something just this side of legal for things such as this. It would be easy enough for Borgan to remove the curse.

Running up I tugged at his sleeve. "Mr. Borgan I found this dolly in the attic and I cleaned it up but Papa said I can't keep it cause it's got bad magic. Can you help please? I really like her I want to keep her." I said sounding every bit a sad child trying to save a toy from the bin.

He looked down at me in mild surprise. Then gave a soft grandfatherly smile. "Well hello Vel I suppose I could but you know it's not free. And I have a rather long inventory of things to get through." He informed me like we had planned. "Vel does your Papa know you are here by yourself seems unlikely?" He asked frowning down at me.

I looked down at my shoes as I gently scuffed one on the ground. Giving a sniff before answering him. "No, but I have three whole gallons from allowance. Please Mr Borgan." I said holding up three galleons and the doll. I sniffed again for affect after a moment pulling the doll back down along with the galleons.

He gave a mock exasperated sigh. "Alright can't hurt to look now can it. But then I'm taking you back home missy. Your Papa's going to be worried sick." I looked up smiling brightly I held them up he looked at the doll first. "Well it's a pretty simple curse. Easily enough done." He began to mutter as he cast the counter curse. After he finished he looked at the aourer. "Going to take little miss Vel home. Don't break anything while I'm gone. Some of those don't belong to me they've been brought to me for much the same." He glared at the man as he took my hand and began to lead me elsewhere.

Once sure we were out of hearing range I smiled at him. "Worked like a charm ehh?" I said wiggling my brows at him. He laughed softly. "So how would you like your pick of store fronts in a ministry free zone?" I asked causing him to stop short.

"Such a place would surely have a high rental fee. Not to mention sadly doesn't exist." Borgan said clearly sinking inward on himself. "If it did I surely would have heard of it before now." He shook his head as though to dispell the idea.

I giggled happily. "Unless you were the first shop owner to receive such an offer." I countered him. "Now I do believe you said you'd be heading to my home." I said taking his hand again. I waited for his nod before I aperated us straight to the market district in the fortress. "First come first serve basis but this district store fronts are 1000-2000 galleons to purchase. The next district down is 500-1000 galleons. There's also shop cart's which are from 250-500 galleons." I smiled at him as he looked about in shock and surprise. "We also have rent to own agreements, and rental agreements available." I finished as he spun to stare at me blankly.