Part 58: Understanding Yourself

Zacznij od początku

When his hand reached the hem of her panties, his other hand slowly moved down to the top of her skirt. Then one finger hooked under the fabric, and he pulled his lips away from hers. His breath was heavy on her cheeks, but Lily felt her own breaths coming in pants. "Is . . ., is this ok?" he asked carefully.

Lily hesitated for a slight second, and then nodded gently. "Go ahead," she whispered, her cheeks feeling even hotter, and the heat in her belly becoming a tight coil.

Slowly, Scorpius used both hands to pull the skirt down her legs, and then dropping the skirt near the edge of the bed. She watched as his shifted his position, and his eyes trailed up her legs, taking in every new inch of skin. Her heart was beating faster, and a rush went through her veins. His eyes burned through her skin, sending a deeper pressure on the feeling in her tummy.

Scorpius's eyes closed, his expression looked to be one of concentration. When they opened, they seemed even more focused and intense. And it was when he locked his eyes onto her own that she became very aware of their situation. She was half naked, and he practically was, Scorpius was on top of her, one leg between her own. And a feeling was in her lower stomach that was beginning to become very familiar to her in moments like this.

Scorpius brought his lips against hers again. It was harsher, and he nipped at her bottom lip roughly before taking it between his own and sucking on it, hard. Lily moaned breathlessly, her hands sluggishly moving to hold his shoulders. Scorpius let go of her bottom lip, but instead of continuing the kiss, he moved down to her neck, where he began to bite and suck at any skin he found there. His hands wandered across her body, leaving burning touches on her skin. He groaned into her neck, sending another rush through her body.

A knock on the door made both of them jump and pull away from each other. Lily's cheek felt hot enough to be on fire. "What is it?" she called, feeling even more of a blush at how weak and breathless her voice sounded.

"Miss Lily, Mistress Malfoy is wondering if you are hungry for breakfast in the dinning hall?" Pitch, the house elf, asked.

Lily took in a deep breath, closing her eyes. "Yes, tell her I will be there in a couple of minutes. Have you woken Scorpius yet?" she asked.

"He did not answer when I knocked," Pitch answered from behind the door.

Lily opened her eyes and glanced at her boyfriend. All she could see was the back of his hair. "I'll wake him up," Lily assured.

"Ok. I will inform the mistress," Pitch told her. Then there was a loud "CRACK" outside the door. Lily fell back onto her back, trying to get her heart to stop beating so fast.

Scorpius released a sigh and turned to look at her. A smirk was on his lips. "Well, I guess I'd better get fixed up and out of here. So you can 'wake me up,' which I'm looking forward to."

Lily smiled and rolled her eyes, but then it dropped. "I'm sorry," she apologized.

He got off the bed and picked up his jeans. "You don't need to apologize, Lily. It's not your fault. Someone knocked on the door and threw the mood off. It's fine. In fact, it's probably better that it happened," he assured.

Lily felt confused as she sat up. "What do you mean?"

Again, he chuckled, and tried to fix his hair. "It didn't feel like the right moment, ya know?" He zipped and buttoned up his jeans.

Lily blushed as she pulled her knees up, wrapping her arms around them. "Maybe I wouldn't have stopped you," she whispered, her blush coming back again.

Scorpius looked at her and smirked. "Even better that Pitch knocked then."

Lily felt her heart stutter, and a pit in her stomach came around again. One that could be full of hurt of happiness. "You mean . . . you don't want to?" Lily didn't know why she asked. Part of her was still hesitant on whether or not she was even ready!