Anuj comes up with a Plan.

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile, Vanraj smirked seeing them surprised and turned to Anupama before he spoke up....

Vanraj:- Yaha to mai tumse yeh bolne aaya tha ki tum ise mere baccho se dur rakkho.....lekin tum khud yaha iske saath aise...

He commented, pointing towards Anuj but before he could finish, Anupama interrupted.

Anu:- Mr. Shah.....aap yaha kya kar rahe hai?

She questioned, getting up from the couch and Anuj followed suit feeling confused about Vanraj's comment.

Vanraj:- Abhi bataya to......lagta hai tum kisi me khoyi hui thi....suna nahi tumne dhyaan se.

He taunted and Anupama understood all his vicious insinuations but decided not to react to it in front of Anuj.

Vanraj:- Koi baat nahi.....mai fir se repeat kar deta hoo......mai yaha apne baccho ke baare me tumse baat karne aaya tha.

He repeated himself and Anupama took a deep breath hearing this.

Anu:- Boliye....kya bolna hai aapko?

She inquired, walking up to him and he looked annoyed seeing her not affected by his presence or comments.

Vanraj:- Bolna nahi.....puchana hai !!

He corrected and Anuj and Anupama looked at him in question.

Anu:- Kya?

She asked in a straight tone and Vanraj moved past her to stand before Anuj.

Vanraj:- Yahi ki tum aur tumahre is dost ki himmat kaise hui meri beti ko yaha lekar aane ki?

He stated, giving Anuj a cold glare and then turned to Anupama to have his question answered.

However, before he could say another word to Anupama, Anuj came and stood between her and Vanraj.

Anuj:- Mr. Shah....Pakhi ko Anupama nahi.....mai yaha lekar aaya tha.

He said, taking responsibility for bringing Pakhi to the dance academy and Vanraj looked at him in irritation for not letting him talk to Anupama.

Seeing that look on his face, Anupama knew that Vanraj was not going to let this go easily and hence decided to interfere but before she could, Vanraj spoke up.

Vanraj:- To kya mai jaan sakta hoo Mr. Kapadia.....aap kis haq se meri beti ko yaha lekar aaye the?.....as a matter of fact......kis haq se aap use school se lekar gaye the?

He questioned and Anuj felt a little guilty about not asking or informing Pakhi's parents before offering her a ride.

However, he took a deep breath and was about to explain that his intentions weren't wrong but Vanraj accused him of something else before he could utter a word.

Vanraj:- Aapko pata hai na aise school se dusro ke baccho ko behla fusla kar apne saath le jaane wale kaam kidnappers ke hote hai?.....aur yeh sab aap jaise bade logo ko shobha nahi deta.

He insinuated and Anupama couldn't stop herself anymore.

Anu:- MR. SHAH.......Aapka dimag kharab to nahi ho gaya....aap kya bole jaa rahe hai?

She let out in a booming tone and went on to defend Anuj in front of Vanraj while both of them looked at her stunned.

Anu:- Anuj ne Pakhi ko aise school ke bahar sunsaan road pe auto dhundte hue dekha.....isiliye use help offer ki.....aur rahi baat use yaha laane ki to Pakhi ne khud unse use yaha drop karne ko kaha tha. Wo use uski marzi ke bina yaha nahi laaye the.

She added and this irked Vanraj even more.

He was trying so hard to corner each of them with his taunts and allegations but everytime he did that with one, the other one jumped to its defence and this finally led Vanraj to lose his patience.