Anupama enjoys Anuj's company!!

Start from the beginning

He replied, feeling tired of receiving the same explanation from his lawyer everyday.

Kavya:- Kosis kar raha hai to abhi tak kyu kuch hua nahi?.....court ki date aati hi hogi....aur yeh AK Group ko ek deal ke liye ready nahi karwa paaya.....kaisa lawyer hai yeh?

She whined about the lawyer's incompetence but Vanraj kept quiet knowing that they don't have a choice.

Vanraj:- Kavya.....Aab jo bhi hai....yahi hai.

He said, asking her to compromise but Kavya was in no mood to do that when her entire life was at stake.

Kavya:- V.....humari life ka sawal hai.

She stated, clutching his hand trying to convince him to find another lawyer but Vanraj had already tried everything.

Vanraj:- Jaanta hoo mai..... isiliye aaj pure din me kamsekam das lawyer ko visit kar chuka hoo......but pata nahi koi aur yeh case lene ko tayyar hi nahi hai.....samajh nahi aa raha chal kya raha hai yeh.

He explained and Kavya wondered if they really had no option left.

She was about to ask him to contact a few more lawyers but before she could, Baa interrupted.

Baa:- Vanraj tu kab aaya?

She inquired, walking into the hall and Vanraj turned around to look at her.

Vanraj:- Bas abhi thodi der hui Baa.

He replied as she made herself comfortable on the sofa beside him and started looking here and there for someone.

On not finding the desired person around, she finally decided to ask Vanraj about it.

Baa:- Pakhi kaha hai?

She inquired and Vanraj just shrugged his shoulders indicating that he doesn't know.

Vanraj:- Mujhe kya pata Baa....jabse aaya hoo kahi dikhi nahi.

He said in a nonchalant manner and Baa looked at him surprised.

Baa:- Kahi dikhi nahi ka kya matalab hai?.....Use to tu leke aana wala tha na school se competition ke baad?

She questioned and Vanraj was reminded of the entire incident that happened in Pakhi's school where she not only insulted but also asked him to leave.

Vanraj:- Haan Baa...wo....wo kuch issues ho gaye the isiliye....mujhe waha se jaana pada.

He tried making some excuse not wanting Baa and Kavya to find out how his daughter behaved with him today.

Vanraj:- Lekin Pakhi ko yeh baat pata thi......mujhe laga wo abhi tak auto leke aa gayi hogi.

He added still thinking that Pakhi was already home and both Baa and Kavya were stunned by this revelation.

Kavya, in her restlessness about the case, forgot to ask Vanraj about the whereabouts of Pakhi and Baa had assumed that he was picking her up from school but seeing him clueless made them realise that no one in the house knew where she was.

Kavya:- Nahi V.....Pakhi to school se abhi tak ghar hi nahi aayi.

She said in panic and Vanraj was shocked hearing this.

Vanraj:- KYA !!

He shouted, standing up from the sofa and both Baa and Kavya followed suit.

Baa:- Haan.....wo nahi aayi abhi tak.....mujhe laga wo tere saath hogi.....aur tum dono baap beti.....wo competition ke baad humesha ki tarah....wo kya kehte ho tum dono....haan....ice-cream treat ke liye gaye hoge....isiliye itni der lag rahi.