She said it proudly with a smile on her face as she held it out to me. I take the plate and smiled back. It was kind of weird seeing Ahri this way, wanting praise at every step rather then her normal independent acting self. The best thing to do however is to go with it. I don't know how rejecting her like this will do to her when she goes back to normal...if she does. I eat the bacon and eggs, it's basic but tasted great. Ahri watched intently as I did. Once I finished I set the plate down in the coffee table.

"How was it?" Ahri asks me, anticipating praise.

"Simple and great" I say with a smile.

"I knew it would be" Ahri says as she shoot sup from her seat.

In the mists of her excitement, Ahri uses that power she use last night to catch me off guard to, she teleport?, or maybe more like flash step like move?, into the kitchen with the empty plate. She does it back from the kitchen and I get surprised by the weight of a slim bodied idol fox vastaya essentially warping into my lap. She giggled as she wrapped her arms around my neck and nuzzled her head into it.

"Oh Alphie~" She coos cutely.

I put my arms around her waist, it felt right to do so. It's been a while where I have felt this comfortable, thought it might be slightly influenced by Ahri. Maybe it was the almost purring like sound Ahri made, like cats do but she's a fox....There has been a question eating at my mind since I woke up.

"Ahri, can I ask you something?" I say and she pulls her head away from my neck and looks up at me.

"Anything" She replies eagerly.

"Why did you pick me to be your alpha? Isn't that something that only happens between vastaya, and it being a rare thing to happen no less" I ask her and Ahri smiles.

"Consciously I didn't pick, it was my instincts, and it was the best choice" She tells me.

"But why? I'm not a vastaya, why would your instincts pick me" I ask her.

Ahri nuzzles up to me once more "It's because your strong (Y/n), I can sense it, strength I haven't sensed from any one before"

"I'm powerless, what strength are you talking about" I say to her and she shook her head.

"Being powerless has nothing to do with it. My pitiful ex comes from a long line of powerful fox vastaya, yet he's a weakling. None would ever call him an alpha" Ahri tells me then pulls away and looks back at me "But you (Y/n), I can see your strength, your will, your determination, there isn't anyone who can match it"

"I see, so your my Beta then?" I question.

"Till the end of the time Alphie" She replies.

I smile "Then I'll do my best for you"

She giggles lightly "I know you will"

"Another question, your hair and tail? Why are they black and white? I know your natural hair color is black" I ask her.

She smiles "I wanted to show you the real me, my alpha deserves that for our first time" Ahri then leans up to my ear "Next time~, we can do it in my idol outfit and maybe while your wearing one of your suits~, lustful idol getting intimate with favorite bodyguard, warming up before a show?~ what do you think Alphie?~"

"Sounds like an amazing time if you ask me" I reply into her and she lets out another giggle.

"I knew you'd like the idea" Ahri says.

Ahri then goes back to nuzzling up to me. I'm going to need April's thoughts on this...the door to the pent house opens and we hear talking then the sound of Akali shouting.