Barging In! Akainu's Bad Day!

Magsimula sa umpisa

"WHEN WE EMBARKED?" Franky screamed.

"You should know how we feel about you by now. You were the catalyst of everything that had happened until now." Robin explained from behind her. Zoro sighed silently as he closed his eyes.

"I know that, but I-"

"You're also an admiral who knows a whole lot of things that are very private to us." Usopp continued.

"Yes, but-"

"Let me get that into your head- you are an admiral." Robin added.

"You could be reporting to Akainu for all we know and he could be trailing us right now."

"I know that-"

"Enough! Kuina, you're Zoro's friend, and that's why I won't criticise you for how weak and flimsy your motives are." Luffy interrupted, as Kuina just looked miserable.

"But you still know too much about us, and that's why I cannot allow you to remain on this ship. But first tell me, do you a Devil Fruit?" Luffy asked after the ridiculous claim he made, that shocked everyone in the ship.

"I-what?"

"I said, do you have a Devil Fruit?" Luffy asked once more.

"Um-I...no, I don't." Kuina regained her composure and decided to lie to Luffy. Zoro was confused. Why would Kuina lie to Luffy? In all the years he had known Kuina, she never lied to him; all things apart from swordsmanship were a trivial matter. Was she scared that Luffy was going to throw her overboard if she did?

"Throw her overboard." Luffy calmly stated. He then turned around so he didn't have to see it happen. He then adjusted his Straw Hat to cover his eyes.

Everybody was shocked at this.

Everybody except Zoro.

He picked up Kuina in a swift motion and whispered into her ear.

"Use your water fruit to create a barrier so you don't drown. Don't ever come back here, or Luffy will be pissed." Zoro muttered before he unceremoniously chucked Kuina into the deep blue water. And †hat was the last that Zoro saw of her.

For now...

-

"Mission report." A rusty dendenmushi crackled.

"Give it to me straight, Lucci." Akainu's voice coughed on the end of it.

"Vegapunk has been killed. Seraphims are under control." Lucci simply stated.

"Well done. Come back to Marineford for orders." Akainu congratulated.

"Just a moment, sir. We've found something else. Jewelry Bonney, one of the Eleven Supernovas from the Worst Generation, has been captured in Egghead Island. She's claiming that she was here but by chance. Should we bring her back to Marineford?" Lucci questioned.

"Yes, Lucci. That would be great. I assume that the rest of Vegapunk's bodies and the Seraphim are coming with you?" Akainu rubbed his temple. He had just gotten two extremely important calls in about a minute, one of them encrypted. Being a Fleet Admiral was tougher than expected.

How did Sengoku do this so well?

"I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about, sir. You said Vegapunk's bodies?" Lucci questioned. Akainu just sighed. Lucci probably wasn't caught up to speed.

"Shaka the Good, Lilith the Evil, Edison the Thinker, Pythagoras the Wise, Atlas the Greedy, York the Greedy. They all have a number; one to six, stationed on a jacket or a helmet. You haven't seen them on the island? If you haven't, I'll send Kizaru to come collect them." Akainu started to flare his nostrils with the incompetence of Rob Lucci. How could he not actually know who Vegapunk, the smartest person in the world, was.

"No, no, sir. We have em'. Don't you worry." A new voice, Kaku, appeared in the Dendenmushi.

"Hey, Kaku, get off me." Some scuffling was heard inside the dendenmushi.

"Is that you, Kaku?" Akainu asked into the dendenmushi. He was thankful that he had heard the words 'we have them'.

"Yeah, it's me. So should we bring the bodies to Marineford, or to the infirmary, or lab in Punk Hazard, or-" Kaku was cut off by Akainu blasting through the dendenmushi.

"What? Did I hear you say the infirmary? Why would they need to go towards the infirmary? They aren't hurt, are they?" Akainu was getting more stressed out here.

"Well, they're knocked out. They wouldn't go down without a fight, so we had to put them down to get them back. They-" Kaku explained as he was then cut off by Akainu

"I specifically said to you that they should be brought without no harm done and without coaxing them to join! They're robots, some part of their body will be damaged because of your stupid incompetence! Some very important part of their bodies that we can use to elevate the status of the marines! CP0 agents should be able to follow simple orders at their type of caliber!" Akainu exclaimed as he slammed the dendenmushi down, cutting it off.

"Great job, Kaku. You've successfully gotten us on Akainu's blackboard. We're going to get absolutely wiped when we get back to Marineford." Lucci sarcastically told Kaku.

"Well, how else do you think we were supposed to break the news to them? Giving them the Straw Hats on a silver platter and telling them that we injured the-" Kaku stopped talking as he saw Lucci's frown turn into a sardonic grin.

"Lucci, I was-" Kaku was interrupted by Lucci.

"Let's go. We're going to find Straw Hat and we're going to bring him to justice." Lucci commanded.

"Goddamnit, no. We're going to get killed Akainu if we disobey orders." Kaku disregarded Lucci.

"I don't recall Akainu saying that we had orders, do you? Plus, when we bring the Straw Hats to Marineford, we'll be in Akainu's good books again." Lucci reasoned.

"Fine." Kaku enunciated on the 'f'.

-

"Club the Tornado." Garp's voice resonated from within Akainu's office.

"He's apparently struck down the Yonko, Monkey D. Luffy, who is worth a hefty sum of 4 billion berries. He has also kidnapped the navigator, Cat Burglar Nami, worth 420 million berries. He's also a Lunarian. That's why I've printed out his bounty poster; do you think this is okay?" Akainu showed a bounty poster of Club the Tornado. His dark skin made him look exactly like King the Wildfire, only without the mask. His cigarette smoked a ghostly hue of evil.

It read: 

Club the Wildfire - $4, 902, 111, 240

Only Alive.

-

(Don't forget to upvote with the star!)

:)

:)

:)