"Come with me to my parents house for dinner." He makes his request to my surprise.

I actually take a step back shocked as I look at him.

"M-me!?" I say in shock.

Meet his parents! I'm not going to freak out but I'm definitely going to freak out.

"If it makes you feel comfortable your sister is welcome to join us as well." He says trying to comfort me.

"N-no I'll go! I was just shocked. It was something I didn't expect to hear." I approach him again and grab his hand while flashing him a smile.
"Do they know that I will be coming?" I then asked.

"Yes, I was just on the phone with my mom, and she asked, again." He adds.

We both chuckle as we press our foreheads together. As he brushes his nose passed mine I wrap my arms around the back of his neck as I position my face for him to initiate a kiss.

As he leans in towards me for our lips to touch there is a knock at his office door. This instantly snaps us out of our moment and back into business mode.

I move away from him fixing my composure. His arm was still outstretched for me, looking at me like a sad puppy before recollecting himself also.

He clears his throat before speaking. "Come in."

Janice sticks her head in smiling apologetically.  "Sir, Mr. Fredrick is here"

He sighs while mumbling under his breath 'of course.'

And my heart drops to my stomach since I haven't seen or spoken to him since our night in Cincinnati.

"Fuck." I mumble as I turn to walk towards the door but Ross holds his arm out to stop me.

"See you tonight?" He confirms

"Yes." I smile at him before walking towards the door and as I open it to go out, Fredrick walks in. Briefly we make eye contact then he speaks.

"Hey Trina, how are you."

"Hey Freddy, I'm good." I give him a tight lipped smile.

I then continue walking out as he goes inside.
I'll give him proper closure.

—————————————————————————————————————————
Later that night:

"Yura you got the job!" I enthuse.

"Yeah hehe, I'm glad to be leaving this hell hole. By the way did you tell Ross about the Lottie x Jonathan team up." She reminds me.

"Oh shoot!  No! But I will. I'm getting ready for dinner with his family as we speak." I say as I put on some simple earrings and a gold necklace.

"What!?" She freaks

"Yes haha." I say with a huge grin.

"Oh my God! You should've told me sooner!" She says excitedly.

I sit down to put on my heels as I look at myself in the mirror. Admiring my champagne colored satin dress. My locks were curly and pinned up in a bun. I couldn't help but snap a picture.

While Yura is chatting I'm taking pictures until I hear a knock on my door.
"Okay girlfriend, he's here so I am going to go but I'll keep you updated."

"Don't do anything that I wouldn't do." She says sarcastically before hanging up.

As I open the door I am greeted with a very handsome RJ with his hair tussled, wearing a white shirt and black straight legged jeans. And on his feet he wore custom made Nikes. And on his wrist a stylish watch and diamond piercings in his ears. Then doom came over me.

"Oh no I'm overdressed!" I look at him and began to worry.

"Its ok, that's why I came early. Although you look gorgeous as always. Tonight is something more casual." He smiles at me

In no time I was back upstairs and when I reappeared I was wearing white air forces, with blue ripped mom jeans, and a flattering white top. My hair was still pinned in the bun. And I changed the gold earrings for pearls with a matching pearl necklace.

"Better?" I smile at him while doing a 360 turn. And to my surprise he pulls me into his embrace and his hand drag down the small of my back.

Oh I wish you'd just grip my ass, And with both hands please.

"You're stunning." He looks at me before biting his bottom lip. He gazes at me for a moment longer then retracts.
"Lets get going."

"Ok." I walk in front of him as he locks up closing the door behind us and we leave out.

—————————————————————————————————————————
A/N: Trina is about to meet the parents 😁😁😁

Don't forget to ⭐️💬🗣️
-chuu💋