BONUS VOL TWO

════╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞════
IRL and Instagram
════╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞════

Leanna had developed a growing aversion to flying, despite acknowledging its practicality for reaching different destinations. The idea of sitting in one place for nearly five hours didn't appeal to her. However, when Matt suggested spending her summer break in L.A., her excitement overflowed—which is really an understatement. As she strolled through the airport, her face lit up at the thought of seeing Matt again. It may sound cliché, but she couldn't deny that absence truly made her heart grow fonder.

Waiting for his girlfriend, Matt kept his hands tucked into his hoodie, glancing at the time repeatedly (for the fourth time, to be precise) to ensure he wouldn't be late to pick her up. It had been a while since he last saw Leanna, specifically since her spring break earlier in the year, and all he wanted was to hold her tightly. Just as he thought that he caught a glimpse of her in the crowd, and everything around him seemed to slow down. Matt observed her with fondness as her smile widened upon spotting him, and his heart raced as she stood before him. He wasted no time, enveloping her in his embrace, his lips planting a gentle kiss on her temple.

"I missed you," Matt whispered softly into her ear.

Leanna hugged him tighter, her voice filled with genuine longing, "I missed you too."

Moments later, Matt picked up her luggage, intertwining his fingers with hers. The walk to the airport parking garage was short but filled with laughter. Once they reached the car, Matt pulled Leanna closer, checking the surroundings for any prying eyes before leaning in to kiss her. His hands gently cradled her face as she eagerly kissed him back. The passionate kiss concluded with a series of sweet pecks, and then Matt opened the car door for his girlfriend.

"Are you hungry?" he inquired, starting the engine. "I know you've been craving Cane's."

Leanna fastened her seat belt, responding with a grateful smile, "Cane's would be amazing. Thank you."

After an enjoyable meal at Cane's, Leanna and Matt made their way to his place, hand in hand. As they entered the front door, Leanna was greeted by the warm and familiar voices of Chris and Nick. The sound of their laughter filled the air, instantly making her feel at home. Leanna's eyes met Matt's, and they shared a knowing smile. She couldn't help but feel grateful for this moment, knowing that she was exactly where she belonged.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Typically, Matt finds solace within the confines of his room, seldom venturing out except for basic necessities. His room is his sanctuary, a safe haven he rarely strays from. And now, with Leanna by his side, his room has become an even stronger magnet, coaxing him to remain within its walls.

On the second day of her visit, Matt realizes that he wishes she could stay with him indefinitely. They lie on his bed, their bodies mere inches apart, their lips slightly swollen from their undeniable affection (because, of course, they were totally not just kissing). Matt reaches over to tenderly brush a stray hair from Leanna's face, overwhelmed by an indescribable love that consumes him. As she presses her lips against his once more, a warm and comforting sensation washes over him.

Lea sits up, her eyes fixed on her phone resting on his nightstand. "I have something to show you," she says.

Matt observes her closely, sitting up as well and inching closer to her. He senses her nervousness, evident in the tremor of her hands as she scrolls through her phone and the slight furrow of her brow.