FIFTY-ONE

════╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞════
IRL and instagram
════╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞════

Between filming her music video that she had woken up at five a.m and finished filming and 3:30 p.m, wishing the triplets a happy birthday, and convincing her manager about additional scenes idea she had for her music video, Leanna is surprised she didn't miss her flight. The flight was smooth, but she did buy internet to text Matt, telling him that she would have to postpone their daily calls until the evening because of a 'photoshoot' she has to do. Exiting the plane, she messages Laura to tell her she's arrived and got a rental car (her manager had gotten it for her considering she isn't 21). Near the end of her drive to the boys' Airbnb, Leanna calls Matt.

"Happy birthday! How's your day been?" she exclaims, getting out of the car that's parked outside the house. Through the phone, she can hear Matt opening up a door and Leanna prays that he didn't exit his room yet.

"Thank you, Lea. It's been good!" Matt steps through the threshold of the sliding back door leading to the backyard, "Laura surprised us with Nate before we went."

Leanna is at the front of their door, which is opened by Laura. Their manager presses a finger to her lips, telling her to be quiet and gesturing to the clear glass door. Leanna can see that Matt's back is turned. Keeping her voice low, she steps into the living room area, "Oh, that's so sweet!"

"Yeah, Laura's the best," Matt sighs, throwing his head back to look at the stars, "I really wish you were here though."

As quietly as she can, Leanna walks toward the glass doors, "Hey, can you do me a favour?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Can you turn around?"

Hesitantly, Matt follows her instructions. His breath catches when he sees Leanna smiling by the door. Shoving his phone into his pocket, Matt runs over to her. He quickly wraps his arms around her. The sheer joy from her arrival was potent, and Laura was quick enough to get it on video.

"Holy shit, am I dreaming?" He says through laughs. Pulling away, Matt brings her face closer to his by cupping her cheeks, "You're really here right now?"

She leans into his palms, "Yes, I'm really here Matt."

Quickly removing his hands from her face, he hugs her again. Embracing her tightly he whispers into her ear, "I really missed you."

With her arms around his neck, Leanna responds, "I missed you too."

His hands rest on her waist as he leans down to kiss her. Matt felt like he was on cloud nine when Leanna kisses him back. Tilting his head slightly to deepen the kiss, he's interrupted by a loud shout.

"Matt, if you could detach yourself from Lea so I can say hello, that would be great." Nick's hands are covering his eyes. He's rather horrified after seeing his brother and one of his best friends locking lips.

Embarrassed, Leanna quickly takes a step away from Matt but doesn't move too far from him. He pulls her closer to his side by tugging on the belt loop of her jeans. Matt hasn't seen her since early July and he really couldn't care less about Nick catching them kissing.

Chris makes a loud sound of disgust, "That image is going to be burned into my eyes forever."

"Whatever," Matt scoffs, watching Leanna leave his side to greet his brothers. He watches fondly as Chris and Nick hug her. Matt can tell that they're just as shocked as he is by her appearance. Seeing her interact with them so seamlessly with his brothers makes his heart swell.