THREE

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══
IRL
══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

     ❝Where the fuck is Nick?" Leanna hisses as she enters the Sturniolo household. Matt sighs as she brushes past him, scanning the house for any signs of Nick.

"Hello to you too, Lea," Matt says dryly, running his hands through his hair. Lea quickly turns back to him after hearing the tone of his voice, and her eyes soften.

"Sorry about that," Leanna apologizes, her eyes flittering between Matt and the house that's basically her second home, "But seriously, where is Nick?"

Matt juts his head towards the staircase, "Pretty sure he's in Chris' room hiding from his impending doom."

"Thank you, Matthew, I knew you could be trusted," Matt shuts the door as Leanna makes her way upstairs, "Wait, Lea!" Matt blurted. Leanna stops in her tracks and turns, facing Matt.

Fuck, he's so pretty, she thinks to herself.

"Lea? Did you hear me at all?"

"Oh! Sorry, I zoned out. What did you say?" Leanna pretends to chuckle, untucking her hair behind her ears in an attempt to hide the blush forming on her cheeks.

Shit, she's so pretty, Matt thinks, struggling to form a proper sentence, "Um, I asked if you wanted to be in our youtube video. We're filming something today, I don't know exactly what though." Matt explains, stuffing his hands in his pocket while looking at the blonde girl.

"Yeah, for sure!" Leanna replies, "Now if you don't mind me, I'm going to beat the shit out of your brother."

Matt chuckles as Leanna disappears up the stairs.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

❝NICOLAS!" Leanna shouts, bursting into Chris's room. Nick and Chris are startled and both of their eyes widen.

"TAKE HIM, NOT ME I'M BEGGING!" Chris exclaims, quickly moving from his couch to his bed in a poor attempt to distance himself from the blonde's rage.

"CHRIS!" Nick yells and turns his head to Leanna, whose eyebrows are raised, waiting for Nick to explain why he left her on read in the middle of their conversation.

"Ok, I only left you on read because I had to ask Chris and Matt what video they wanted to film today. " Nick explains, looking over to Chris—who Nick is hoping backs up his lie.

"We didn't talk about what video we're filming today" Chris begins before he is cut off by Leanna,

"HA! I knew it! Explain Nick!" Leanna interrupts, closing the door to Chris' room.

"OK! FINE! I asked Matt about the screenshot you showed me and he"

"Why the fuck did you do that?" Leanna interjects once again.