Ch31 The start of the Journey

"How have you been, Cale?"

Deruth asked as they were having breakfast together. It was quit an awkward breakfast atmosphere.

"I'm doing well."

"Ah, that's good."

It was silent after that. Cale didn't care as he was eating his breakfast. It wasn't weird as the first time he had breakfast with them was quit similar.

'Human, that tastes delicious'

Cale had been slipping food under the table for raon. And the baby dragon never stopped assisting the food.

'It isn't as great as the food that you make, but it's still good'

Cale simply just slipped more food for raon and patted his head.

"Have you settled down? Or was there any inconvenience?"

Deruth wanted to know everything. He was afraid of being rejected, but he still wanted to make sure his son was doing fine.

"You can say so. Everything has been going smoothly, and I haven't had any inconveniences. ....life has been great."

Cale thought of his wife's and the kids averaging 5 years old. He started looking at them as if they were his own kids.

Drop. Basen dropped his fork from the shock. He quickly apologized as the maids replaced his fork with a new one.

Cale was smiling gently as he said the last sentence. It was clear that he was happy and relaxed.

Even violen was staring at Cale with a dumbfounded look in her face. Deruth coughed and smiled helplessly. He didn't think that Cale would be this happy living alone without them.

"I'm glad"

Cale looked at his family members for a bit and nodded his head. The atmosphere continued being awkward. But Cale had Raon speaking in his mind repeatedly. So the dining room wasn't really silent for him

"What is it?" Cale asked Lilly and Basen. They both looked at him awkwardly.

"There's nothing. Hyung-nim" Lilly nodded her head aggressively as she agreed with basen.

They were standing outside as Lilly wanted to bid them goodbye. Violen and deruth were busy so they just said goodbye at breakfast.

Lilly was trying her hardest not to hug the kittens in cales hands. And of course, on and hong acted as if they didn't notice her eager eyes and kept on rubbing themselves on Cale's chest.

We also must not forget that the baby dragon was there too. Of course invisible resting on cales shoulders.

"I didn't know you like kittens." Lilly said as she pinched her hands down.

"I don't. I just like these two."

Both Lilly and Basen blinked a few times as they looked at Cale. They just nodded their head. Cale was like a mystery to them.

On and hong meowed as the started liking cales hands. They had gotten quit close with Cale by spending almost everyday with him.

Lilly's eyes were eagerly looking at Cale.

"Should I buy you a present while on my trip?"

"Really?"

'As I thought. She wanted a present.'

Cale nodded his head as he watched the
surprised, amazed, and happy expression all tak-
ing turns showing up on Lily's face.

"Yes. What would you like?"