TF3| Mirage x human! Teenage reader x Sideswipe (lemon)

Start from the beginning

'Oh, the femme is on the move.' I listened closely and heard her footsteps on the gravel path. I turned to look at Dino, opening my mouth to ask him where she was going, but the barndoor had already opened. (Y/n) dropped the boxes as she spotted us. 'I know what this looks like, Bellezza–' (Y/n) turned on her heels, making a run for it back to the house. 'Don't let her make a phone call to the cops!' I jumped off my hood with a snort and sprinted after the femme. I was faster and caught up with her, blocking her way back into the house. 'Listen! Please–' She slapped my cheek. It was not the first time, but I was still stunned. 'Femme–' She turned around, but Dino was there already. 'We are not going to harm you, signora... we are only hiding.' She frowned. 'From who?!' She's a feisty one. 'Decepticons...' Dino replied slowly. 'I am calling the cops, but we grabbed her. 'No, we are not... unless you want to die.'

(Y/n)'s face dropped. 'Decepticons also killed your parents. It wasn't a plane crash.' She snorted angrily. 'Who do you think you are?' She snarked. 'Dino, and that's Sideswipe... we are Autobots. Aliens, if you want to refer to that. We are not the enemy.' Dino pushed her inside the house, and I kicked the door shut. 'Relax, okay? We only want to hide.' She shook her head. 'Not here! This got to be a joke,' she scolded. She took it actually quite well, unlike some people we have come across in the last couple of years. We briefly explained our situation, but I wasn't sure if she fully believed us or not. At least she had calmed down a little bit. That's something. Dino forced her to sit down on the chair. 'Relax, okay? We won't hurt you; we only want to hide.' She met Dino's gaze and broke down into tears. That was an unexpected turn of events. Dino angrily gestured for me to fix it.

I waved him off and crouched down. 'Why are you crying?' She wiped the tears off her cheek. 'My family is dead because of you guys, and now you're hiding in my barn?!' she shouted. I rubbed the back of my head. 'Technically, it wasn't us... we weren't even there. This is our first time in Canada, and as you can see... it's going great.' She looked up. 'We don't have bad intentions and are not your enemy. If you let us stay for a few days, we can reunite with our team, and you'll never see us again.' She sucked in a breath, hesitating. 'We choose this because it's a remote area, hard to find. That's all.' She sucked in a breath again. 'Fine... you can stay,' she muttered, getting up and wiping more tears off her cheek. Maybe telling her Decepticons murdered her parents wasn't the most fantastic idea.

The next few days went fine. The femme got used to having us around and even invited us over for dinner, which was nice. Now Dino and I only had to run on fuel and human food. It gave us a bit of an extra boost. Dino, being the gentleman he is, helped her clean the table and kitchen while I had settled on the couch. 'We'll be on our way tomorrow,' Dino spoke, fracturing the silence. (Y/n) She stopped in her tracks and stared at Dino like he had grown three heads. 'To reunite with your team,' he added, trying to refresh her memory. 'Right...' She looked back at the plate in her hand. 'Yeah, I forgot.' I made eye contact with Dino and gestured for him to comfort her. 'But... you know, we like Canada, so... if you'd like, we can pass by if we are near.' She snorted but nodded. 'Sure.'

She was disappointed. Not something I thought I would see. I wouldn't be myself if I wouldn't push it and got up, pushing Dino aside. Ignoring the angry glare coming from the Italian mech, I got right behind (Y/n), and her face flushed immediately. 'What are you doing?' She whispered. 'I just want to say that... we are really grateful for what you did to us.' My hands moved to her hips. She tensed up. 'Oh, for Primus sake, Sideswipe!' Dino threw his hands in the air before tossing the dishing cloth on the countertop. 'I could give you... a little reward because you've been such a good girl.' She shivered, and I smelled her lust. I pressed my chest against her back, sealing the little bit of space between us. She protests but feels uncomfortable with Dino watching us. 'Ever done a threesome?' Her eyes went wide, but so did Dino's. 'I am not your frag buddy!' Dino started cursing in Italian. I feared getting him on board would be much more challenging than hers. Since he's not my twin, I could do to him whatever I liked. I let go of (Y/n)'s hips and grabbed the spy, pulling him in for a kiss.

((Dino's P.O.V))

My breathing hitched at the sudden action. I should've known he would do something stupid like this. Sideswipe tightly grabbed my belt, steadying me. 'I can take you both,' he growled near my ear. I shuddered, much to my frustration. The entire ordeal utterly turned on the femme, I smelled it, and it went straight to my spike. She allowed Sideswipe to undress her and let him treat her. I bit down on my lip as my own urges started playing a role. I trapped (Y/n) between mine and Sideswipe's body. She threw her heads back as I gropped her breasts. She enjoyed every second of our attention and begged for more. Sideswipe stepped back and started taking off his clothes, tossing them aside. 'Bailing out already, spy?' Sideswipe smirked. I huffed. Absolutely not!
I was naked in matter of seconds to join Sideswipe. She squirmed under touch while both our faces were buried in her neck; bitting and sucking on the soft and smooth skin.

((Y/n)'s P.O.V))

In that split second before Sideswipe's touch every nerve in my body and brain is electrified and resulted in a long groan. One inhale of Dino's delicious scent and I want to turn around. His right hand dropped to my thigh, rubbing me. It drove me crazy. I wasn't the type of girl to beg, but I wanted this. I wanted them. I arched my back, so my ass was touching his member. I hoped it would enough for him to pick up on what I wanted. It was. Dino adjusted his position. 'Hold on, stallion.' Sideswipe taunted and turned away in the heat of the moment. Dino tightened his grip on me, bruising my hips in the process. He was so close of thrusting in. Sideswipe grabbed protection from his jeans. 'Before I've to explain my brother he's going to be an uncle.' Dino laughed at that. It was a sadistic laugh. 'You always carry these around?' Sideswipe simply shrugged.

'Sunstreaker and children, not a good combo.' Dino slid on the protection on before he slid into me. I moaned and held onto Sideswipe for support. They both had their way with me. They took turns.

After being immensely overstimulated and sprawled out on the couch, I caught Sideswipe making out with Dino with a passion that made me want to touch myself. Their hands slid over each other's bodies. I let out a soft groan. 'Someone is getting jealous.' Sideswipe smirked while my face flushed. That mischievous smirk of his... he kicked Dino's knee cavity, sending the spy to the ground with a loud thud. Dino was just as shocked as I was. Sideswipe straddled him. 'Sideswipe, I swear to Primus, if you~' Dino was cut off my a long, pain filled moan.
I slid off the couch and caught Sideswipe in a kiss while he thrusted. Dino's moans grew louder. Pleasure this time. Sideswipe's hand moved to my pelvic to pleasure me at the same time.

Completely exhausted, I had showered and crawled into bed. Dino and Sideswipe stayed with me. They had curled up against me and fallen asleep already.