Ch.33 Rani's Past

Start from the beginning

Ãnanda: "You are so lucky I love you and if the cubs weren't here, you would be dead."

Sãhasí: "Don't I know it."
(That was all that was said before a paw came out of the ground and impaled Sãhasí in the heart. Ãnanda was in shock but regained her composure quick)

Ãnanda: "RANI TAKE YOUR LITTLE BROTHER INSIDE."

???: "No I want them to watch as I claim you."
(The voice came for a strange lion. He had a dark red mane with with some blood strips on it.)

Ãnanda: "Who are you and what do you want."

Jua: "I am Jua: the Sun god

Jua: "I am Jua: the Sun god. And I want you."

Ãnanda: "Wha..."
(Ãnanda couldn't finish as she was pinned down and being sexually assaulted(raped). She could do nothing but scream and cry. The worst part of it all was that Jua made Rani and Baliyo watch the hole thing.

 The worst part of it all was that Jua made Rani and Baliyo watch the hole thing

(Just writing this made me want to fucking kill someone)

(This kept going for a hour until Jua had stop. He now had his claws at Ãnanda ready to kill her. Ãnanda begged him to spare her cubs but the pleas fell on deaf ears. Jua had slit Ãnanda's throat. Ãnanda died for the assault. Jua just stood their, laughing at the 2 dead lions. He then turned to the cubs and started walking towards them. Rani engulfed Baliyo in a hug and hissed at the strange male.)

Jua: "Whoa. You have some nerve you little shits. But I will leave you with a parting gift. If you want to survive.....(Jua turns and points at her parents corpses.) "YOU MUST HAVE 15 BITES OF YOUR PARENTS FLESH."
(Rani was shocked, she didn't want to do it but if she did, it meant that she and her brother would live. Rani slowly got up and walked to her parents body, and started eating. Jua was smiling, knowing what he had accomplished was a success. Rani did what she had to do and ran back to baliyo and cried even harder.)

Jua: This is one final gift, I want you to remember that All of this was your fault and you're next Rani."
(With that Jua vanished, but not before giving Rani the scar on her leg. Rani just cried while Baliyo was just confused. When Janna showed up, she was in disbelief. She started crying until she heard her granddaughter cryingZ she found them and embraced them with everything she could.

 She started crying until she heard her granddaughter cryingZ she found them and embraced them with everything she could

(End of flashback)

Rani: "And that's my past. Ever since then, I been depressed and sometimes suicidal. I want to just die, thinking that their death were all my fault. But thanks to my grandmother and even Kion, I'm in a better mental state."
(Everyone was crying and feeling so bad for Rani. They all bomb rush her and gave her the biggest group hug. They were all letting her know that they love her and are here for her. Kion however was not there. Instead, he was in the lion guard lair. He was punching the wall over and over until his knuckles were bleeding. It was the only way to quell his rage.

Kion: "ILL FUCKING KILL YOU JUA!!!!!!!!"

That's the end of chapter 32