Chapter 2

Seirin team and GOM are determined to mend their relationship as well as Kuroko's parents. After the end of the school session, Seirin team immediately went to hospital to visit Tetsuya but GOM arrived earlier than them. They must be asking for school leave even more Akashi's words are absolute thought Seirin team.

Unexpectedly Sumiko was in the corner of the bed with evil the attention of harming her own brother. But her plan was ruined when they suddenly appeared in the room. She gritted her teeth and revealed herself to them.

"Why you wasting time with him! Aren't you already available and throw him away like there's no tomorrow?" said Sumiko with wicked grin. She was slapped suddenly until she was thrown. Everyone who was present widened their eyes when they saw Sumiko fall down as a result of being slapped by someone.

"Oh, it's you are the one causing Tetsuya to suffer all this time ", said the unknown person.

"Who are you? Why you suddenly slapped me! " said Sumiko.

"Who are me are not important! So are the rest of you. After you abandoned and abused him physically now you want him again after what you all did to him. Want to hurt and damaged him again step over my dead body first before you approach him! ",said the unknown person again.

Everyone in the room felt like salt had been placed on their wounds. The boat can't be pulled back anymore. Tetsuya still fast asleep unconscious without paying attention to the presence of people in the room. They wonder who are him. Why he suddenly appeared surprisely to defended Tetsuya from them even though they want to make their amends to Tetsuya.

"Guard! Drag this bitch out of this room. Blacklist her from entering this room. I know she has evil intentions to harm this patient", said the unknown person again.

Kuroko's parents then arrived later didn't know what's going on in the room and sweatdropped wonder what happens before they arrived. That unknown person then approached them giving warning to them don't dare to show their faces in front of Tetsuya after their disowned him as their son. Seirin team and GOM gasped and widened their eyes shocked at the news that kuroko's parents disowned him without hear his side story about what really happened and always giving their lovely daughter.

"Tsuya, it me your brother in blood Atobe Keigo. Now I will tell my parents to take custody on you after your supposed biological parents thrown out you like a trash like there are no tomorrow. We promise to spoiled you into rotten and give you a new family that gives you love affection after what you have been through and endure your suffering all this time ", said the unknown person known as Atobe keigo sadly as he stroked Tetsuya hair.

"What do you mean that kuroko parents lose their right's to custody Tetsuya as his guardian?" ask Aomine to Atobe.

"The moment Tetsuya get disowned and lived like a total stranger at his own home make me boiled in anger. Ryoma come out from your hiding place and don't trying to hide from me. I know you already know rest. Just keep on eye on them", replied Atobe coldly.

"Mada mada dane, monkey king. I'm just watching a real drama in front of me. Don't try to denied that both of you already denounce him as your son. My aunt and uncle already adopted him and register him as Echizen Atobe Tetsuya. I am Echizen Takeuchi Ryoma cousin of Echizen Atobe Keigo here", tell Echizen Ryoma.

Everyone shocked in silent cannot processed a new pieces of information that they received. Silence suffocate surrounding the room while Kuroko's parent slump down can't accept the fact that they lose their right's on their only son by his own sister. They know Atobe and Echizen patriarch are powerful household family. On top that Echizen household are direct descendant of imperial family. It too late feel regret after what they have done to Tetsuya.

Tetsuya open his eyes feel something wrong around him. There are two people approaching and hugging him.
Tears fell down his cheeks as the warmth of their embrace make him feel safe. (A/n: kuroko tetsuya are genius and prodigy in this stories and younger than GOM and Seirin team. While Atobe keigo is older than him and Echizen Ryoma are same age as him) His memories are still hazy but he recognizes them. They are his only family in blood where he could find the comfort and safe after suffering he had endured. He whispered wanting to get out of the hospital as soon as possible and not wanting to see their faces. Keigo and Ryoma nodded in agreement with Tetsuya before they made another way to approach him.

Unbeknownst to the others they planned to get Tetsuya out of the hospital as soon as possible. While at Ouran highschool Fujioka Haruhi clenched her fist after hear the news about Tetsuya being hospitalized that was got noticed by Ootori Kyoya the shadow king. But none of host club members knew that Haruhi disguised herself as normal people. In fact she is royal noble and everyone didn't know her real name is Echizen Fujiwara Haruhi. She was glad that Atobe took custody of Tetsuya and register him as one of them even royal family pampered him so much.

"What are you doing at the corner there Haruhi? " ask Ootori Kyoya.

"Nothing. Just thinking about what my family doing now from both of my parents side. None of your business to know about my family. That's my advice for the future of your family," answer Haruhi. Other members only can blink and think at the same time that the shadow king loss of words for the first time to Haruhi. No one thought that the time he would speechless would come that day. Everyone is amazed with Haruhi.

"OMG! Shadow king loss of words!" said Hitachin twin.

"Daughter! What you have spoke to mommy!" shrieked Tamaki. The room temperature immediately became cold.Everyone immediately backed away from Haruhi sense killing intent come from her with shining eyes and a smile that didn't reach her ears.

"Since when I become your daughter? And don't interfere with my family's personal affairs if you want to value your life especially you Kyoya senpai. Can we stop this conversation and continue our daily activities?" said Haruhi while Tamaki sulked to the corner of the room and atmosphere returned to normal. It seem Haruhi it's not harmless and more scary than kyoya and honey combined thought host club members.

After club host club activities ended, the host club members hold a secret meeting without Haruhi about her sudden personality change to them. It makes everyone suspicious that she hiding a big secret about her true background. Even Kyoya get blocked and didn't manage to get her data information.

"I think that she isn't commoner at all. Sometimes we have noticed that she
not belong to commoner. On top that, she seems more like us with perfect posture and etiquette rich ladylike ", said Honey honestly.

"You right Honey senpai. I think we must keep on eye on the movement
of Haruhi," respond Tamaki. Everyone looking at him shocked after hear something smart comes out from his mouth.

"What! Are there something wrong with my face?" ask Tamaki furiously.

"Wow! For the -,"
"first time I hear -"
"something smart words-"
"come out from boss mouth", said Hikaru and Kaoru together.

"You brat! Mommy twin devil bullies me again!" said Tamaki. He then chased the Hitachiin twin around the music room. The meeting ended just like that and everyone back home.