Chapter 1 part 1

Flashback:
Kuroko Takuya shocked to see his son unconscious and covered in blood on the floor.  He took his son to the hospital as soon as possible. Sumiko grinned she get all attention to her only but Kuroko Takuya didn't know that his daughter hate her brother so much. Time passed Seirin team and GOM noticed that kuroko was absent and missed his class.

"Where Kuroko-kun going Kagami-kun? " ask Hyuga.
"I don't know too but better we visit his home", said Kagami.
"Well I agree with Taiga. Maybe he ditched his class and kept hurting Sumiko" , said Akashi.

They went to Kuroko's house to meet him to ask why he absent and missed his class. They arrived at his home. Kagami rang the bell .Kuroko Natsumi open the door.
"Where Tetsuya Kuroko-san", ask Aida coach of Seirin team.
"He went to the hospital and still unconscious. If you want to visit him you can come with  us to the hospital ", said Kuroko Natsumi.

The news they heard was shocking and why could kuroko be in the hospital when he always hurting his sister. They immediately agreed and follow her to the hospital.

"Kuroko-san why Tetsu still unconscious not wake up? " ask Aomine. Kuroko's mother reply, "He lost a lot blood and almost dying. I hope Tetsuya wake up soon. But I'm not sure if he remembers all of us according to the doctor informed us".

Then Kuroko's partner left them alone with Tetsuya including Sumiko. Sumiko chuckles evilly to see her brother suffering and being neglected. Her hatred towards his brother grown since he always lovely while she get less attention than her brother. Since that day she making Tetsuya often blamed for her injuries and pretended  to cry to collect sympathy from their parents including his brother's friends.

"You so stupid to believe me! What kind of friend you are didn't trust my brother while he being neglected and suffering", said Sumiko while chuckles evilly. She didn't know that Kuroko's partner comeback and slapped her.

"What kind sister you are doing this to your brother! We are so stupid to believe your words that we ignored Tetsuya. We never raised daughter like this!" stated Kuroko Takuya angrily while GOM and Seirin team started to regret everything they have done to Kuroko.

They hope Kuroko will forgive them for hurting and often blame kuroko for his sister.

Flashback end.