Chapter 53- Smelling the Coffee

Start from the beginning

"No stop." I stopped her. "Mi will tan up."

"I want you to sit down." She continues to move over while groaning in agony.

"Allison, mi gov. Mi can stand up." I told her but she continues to move over until there was enough space for me.

"Sit down." She demands and I sat with a sigh.

So stubborn.

She looks in my eyes. "This maybe something I can't look past but so are you. You are someone I can look past."

Suh she naah leff me?

Look ya, she need fi mek up har mind.

"I thought about it and it didn't make any sense. Enzo, my life would be miserable without you and I love you too much to actually live without you. Let's face it, I'm already in your life and even if I leave, it wouldn't do any of us any good. And I would still be in danger."

I'm pretty sure the whole world knows Allison is my weakness.

For my enemies to ever get hands on her, mi wuda actually guh mad.

"I prefer to be in danger while still being with you. I prefer to be heart broken while still being with you. I prefer to suffer while still being with you. I don't want to push you away and I don't want you to push me away. We're in this together, no matter what the circumstance is."

I was so relieved.

Mi think seh mi did haffi guh chain har up.

"Which is why I have something big to ask of you." She looks at me with a sombre expression.

"Wah dat?" I asked.

"I want to kill Jariya."

*********

Allison's POV

He looked at me with a straight face not saying anything.

I've never been so serious about something so serious.

I know what killing someone means, I've done it before.

But that was a totally different situation.

You hurt me and murdered my babies, I kill you.

"Yuh naah think righ--"

"But I am." I cut him off. "I'm dead in the eyes serious Enzo."

I'll never joke about something like this.

The need to kill this woman...I can feel the rage.

The adrenaline.

"Mi cya allow yuh fi do that." He shakes his head and stands. "How yuh fi ask mi fi do dat Allison?"

"I didn't ask you Lorenzo. I told you and I'm sure I didn't stutter." I stated.

"Mi a rub off pon yuh too much." He mutters and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not just gonna sit around and cry and cry over my dead babies. I have to do something. And that something is killing her."

Mi nuh like how yaah talk.

I'm surprised I don't feel a way saying I want to kill someone.

Therapy and sulking is not going to help me.

I'm tired of letting everyone take advantage of me.

I'm tired of being so weak.

"You once told me, I don't see people as how you see them." I reminded him. "Well now I do."