Chapter 53- Smelling the Coffee

Start from the beginning

"Keep watch pon har and mek sure she nuh dead." I ordered and looked at Jariya.

As mi look pon har suh mi head just chip.

She was on all fours trying to get up.

I stepped vigorously into her back making her fall and pressed down so she was unable to move.

"Grr..." she wheezes and I broke her right hand. "Ahhhhhhhh!"

I hissed and walked out finally finding some rapture in her screams.

Mi nuh done yet.

******

When I arrived back at the hospital, Allison wasn't crying as I was informed.

Instead she seemed to be in a catatonic state.

"Princess?" I took her hands in mine.

Dried up tear stains were on her cheek and her lashes were still a little wet.

"Allison?" I called a little louder.

Her head snapped to mine and she seemed to have fallen out of her trance-like zone.

"I'm sorry." I started off by saying and held her cheek.

"I was thinking..." She looked at my chest for a while before looking back up at me.

"I was thinking that out of all the things I've been through throughout my relationship with you....this is the one that utterly ruined me."

I knew this was coming.

I gulped.

"I could look past everything else that happened because I love you and I want to be with you. But this.....this is something I can't look past."

A tear slipped from my eye and I didn't care to wipe it.

"Allison, yuh cya leave me. Mi love yuh, mi love yuh to mi heart." I placed her small hand on my heart. "Mi know mi put yuh tru wulleep but Princess, mi cya live without yuh."

A bawl yuh deh cry? A really Chucky deh bawl living yiy wata?

"We live together, we a get married. Allison mi will kill fi yuh. Mi will dead fi yuh without a second thought." I stand on that. "Mi will do anything. Mi will give yuh space, mi will give yuh time, anything. Just please please nuh leave me."

I kissed the palm of her hand, her cheek, her forehead and her lips.

Mi nuh think Allison understand how much mi love har.

Maybe me need fi guh pon mi knees.

Chucky a guh dung pon knees? And a beg? Fi woman?

I grabbed both of her hands and kneeled down.

"Allison yuh mek mi deh guh pon mi knees, please mi a beg yuh nuh leave me." I pleaded. "All tears come a mi yiy fi show how much yaah guh break mi heart if yuh leff me."

She sighs. "Stand up Enzo."

God she aguh leff me.

I exhaled and stood.

She wiped my face.

"Come here." She smiles and pulls my head down to kiss her.

So she naah leff me?

She pulls away. "I wasn't finish talking."

So she aguh leff me?

"Come sit." Allison moved over and winced as she held her stomach.