13

"Today I have to interview some potential agents for our team, Reid, I'm going to need your help since Rossi needs to lead to case," Hotch nodded to his employee who nodded back. It had been a month since Alexandra Michaels had been proven innocent, there had been no contact, she hadn't reached out to Spencer and he hadn't known how to reach out to her. Maybe he was stupid for believing that anything could come from an experience like that. His boss' voice broke him out of his thoughts. "Reid, they're already in my office. Are you ready?" Hotch shouted. Reid nodded as he slumped up the stairs. He entered the room, ready to meet the next candidate to attempt to brown nose Hotch into getting a job. Hotch began the introduction "Doctor Reid this is-" "Alex" he breathed. "Hey pretty boy," she smiled wide. "What are you doing here?" he questioned. "I'm actually in a job interview," she laughed. "She is here to be offered a place on our team Reid" Hotch smiled slightly. Both Alex and Spencer's necks nearly snapped to face Hotch. "What?" she gasped. "You're an amazing profiler Alexandra, when can you start?" he smiled. "Now, like right now," she smiled, at both of the men. "I was thinking in ten minutes, I think you have another matter to attended to first," he motioned to Spencer. "Ten minutes then in meeting!" he shouted as he left the room. 

"You look good," Spencer smiled. "Oh really?" she giggled slightly. "Oh definitely, innocence looks good on you Alex," he smiled wide. "I want to take you on a date," he blurted. "I'd love that pretty boy," she smirked. "We didn't need the ten minutes," she laughed. "I can think of a time filler, but this will be the second time Ive risked my job for you Alex," he smirked, stepping closer to her. "Dont worry, I know a guy whose in the FBI now," she smiled to him. "You're funny," he shook his head. "The funniest," she smirked as he lent down. After all the tension that had come between them, it was about to bubble over. "Actually, I dont know if I still think you're hot out of the orange," he smirked inches away from her face. "You're an idiot" she closed the gap between them. Their lips collided after months of anticipation. Alex swore it was the best feeling. They finally broke apart, breathless. "Do you do this with all your criminals?" she laughed. "Only the ones who I prove are innocent, have an expunged record and then come and work with me," he laughed back. "Oh so all the time then," she smirked, kissing him one more time.

"Everyone this is Alexandra," Hotch introduced her to the team. "Yeah we all know that Hotch," Morgan laughed. "I guess you can all call me Alex now," she laughed. "Oh so I'm not special anymore?" Spencer whispered. 

"You'll always be special my pretty boy".