6

"Are you okay Reid?" Hotch asked him. He was too busy staring at Alex through the one way glass. "Hm? I'm fine. I just- there's something that isn't adding up," Spencer replied. "I agree" Hotch's words shocked him. "JJ and Morgan got back, they brought from of the older laptops from her family home, we're hoping Garcia can find something. But, something tells me that the law wasn't in her favour here." Hotchner spoke clearly. "You think the investigation wasn't fair?" Spencer questioned him. "I dont think there was an investigation at all," Hotch replied. "So we need to start from the very beginning?" Spencer assumed. "You can take her back for now," Hotch motioned to the guards. "Wait, we're not gonna speak to her more?" Spencer questioned, his voice panicked slightly. "We need to go from the beginning Reid," Hotch nodded. Spencer gulped slightly, he didn't get to say goodbye. 

The guards entered my room again and I knew that this was it, and I didn't get to say goodbye. Spencer wasn't there when they took me out, I could feel my stomach turning as they walked me back slowly, holding each of my arms. "Wait!" a voice shouted causing the guards to turn around. "Her visitors clip, it must of fallen," he breathed heavily. I gulped harshly, fighting back a smile. Spencer leaned in close to my ear as he clipped the pass to my collar. "We're not done," he whispered before backing away and nodding to the guard. The turning in my stomach quickly melted, moulding into liquid that made me lightheaded, he wasn't giving up. I finally had someone fighting in my corner, someone who was going to do his best. I had no idea what Doctor Spencer Reid saw in me but I would be forever grateful for it. 

It had been around three days and the agents sat around a desk once again. "If we're looking at the beginning, we look at the victim," Morgan commented. "But we need to look at Alex as a victim as well as Leighanne," Spencer spoke. "Ooo Alex," Morgan teased. "What about the murder weapon? Please tell me they examined that?" JJ asked. "I mean, it's already going to have her prints all over it but," JJ shrugged. "We might be able to determine where it came from if it has traces of something other than blood?" Morgan suggested. Hotch nodded before leaving the room to go and examine it with JJ. "Now that it's just you and me, pretty boy," Morgan laughed causing Reid to roll his eyes. "What really happened in that room? How did you know she didn't do it?" Morgan asked him curiously. "I dont know, I just did," Spencer shrugged. "Think she's hot?" Morgan teased, Spencer ignored him. "I mean if you ignore the orange jumpsuit, she's a ten for ten," Morgan smirked. "Shut up," Spencer groaned. "Maybe I should interview her next time," Morgan pondered. "No," Spencer replied sternly, quickly leaving the room. 

"Boy wonder, to what do I owe the pleasure," a smile voice asked. "I wanted to see your progress with the Michaels laptops," he stood over her shoulder awkwardly. "And here's me thinking you just loved me," Garcia smiled to him. He watched as her technology scowered through the Michaels' database. "Ooo a video," Garcia smiled. "Most of these are really old family videos so dont get too excited," she spoke as she pressed play. Images of a man and women being filmed, clearly without knowledge popped up on the screen. "What do we have here?" Garcia questioned. She was clearly interested, looking up at Reid. "Um, you're smiling Reid," she pointed out. "I need to go speak to Alex,".