7

It had been two days since I had seen Spencer and I was not enjoying it. But today was the day my sister would visit. It would be nice to be able to tell someone about him without then wanting to kill me for talking to a 'fed'. 

I walked into the visitors area and spotted her straight away. My older sister, she looked nothing like me anymore, we did when we were kids but then suddenly she changed. Her hair was shorter and brown, she was gorgeous, completely and totally gorgeous. "Hey Al," she smiled. I hated that name, I had told her so many times but she never listened. A small part of me thought she liked making me feel uncomfortable. "How have you been Catherine?" I asked and she rolled her eyes. "Uh, stressed, life is hell like you couldn't imagine," she exaggerated, I knew hell I lived in it. "That's a shame, what about that girl you were seeing? Isn't that going well? What was her name? Olivia?" I questioned. "Keep up little sis, Olivia was weeks ago, but to answer your question Sarah fucking Smith, I ended it. I got bored and I swear she was cheating," she shrugged. "You say that about all of your partners," I shook my head. "I should have known from the boring fucking name but" she just shrugged again. "Sometimes I think no one will every compare to the first love," she sighed dramatically causing me to smile. "You mean your collage boyfriend?" I questioned. She smirked, "yeah lets go with that, anyway what's new with you?" she asked me that every week and every week I would reply that I am literally in a prison, nothing is ever new but not this week.

"Well, I had some people interviewing me," I smiled. She narrowed her eyes. "People? what for like a documentary?" she smiled at her own joke. "No, of course not. They're re looking at the investigation or they were," I shrugged. For the first time in my life she looked intrigued. "So what they were like detectives?" she questioned. "They were from the Behavioural Analysis Unit," she tried to look calm at my response but I could see that something was ticking in her brain. "Huh, what was the agent called?" She asked me. I looked deeply at her, I could notice a small inwards dent just too the side of her cheek. She was biting the inside of her cheek. Why? "Bloody hell Catherine I can't remember her name, she was in there for like ten minutes," I shrugged. "It was a woman?" nope. "Yeah why?" I asked her. "Huh, did she have like a team with her?" she questioned again. "It was one way glass Catherine, I have no idea," I shrugged again, rolling my eyes playfully. "You didn't see an agent with brown like fluffy hair, quite tall?" I did. "I did not no, what's with the questions? It's not like I'm gonna see them again, the woman said it was just a routine thing," I looked overly confused at her. "Oh nothing like that, I just remember speaking to an agent who looked like that after the murder, just wanted to thank him for his work," she smiled. It was fake, she scrunched her nose, she never does that when she's smiling. 

"Visiting times over!" a booming voice came over. "See you next week?" I smiled to her. "Why don't I come in a few days, we can make sure there's nothing weird going on with these detectives, I wanna make sure you're okay," she smiled blowing me a kiss. I nodded smiling, turning back to the guards. "I need to speak to Doctor Spencer Reid,"