12

Today couldn't go wrong. My thoughts races as the strapped the wires around me, I hadn't seen Spencer but as Hotch said, I was still a prisoner. He'd be waiting though, he'd be watching from somewhere they all would. I wasn't scared, I certainly wasn't scared of her. I was nervous though, nervous I'd never get to see him again. 

As usual there she sat, waiting, still ever as gorgeous. I sat down and smiled to her. "Hey you," her smile was sickeningly sweet. "Hi," I smiled back. "It's nice to see you, especially after these past few days," I sighed giving her the opening. "Did the BAU come back?" she questioned instantly. "Yep, honestly I dont even care who did it, I'm already here so," I rolled my eyes. "There not thinking about letting you go?" she questioned a bit too fast. "You're so lovely Catherine," I joked. "Anyway, no they're not, they have no leads anyway," I shrugged. "What questions did they ask you?" She questioned me further. "Well, the obvious do I think Leighanne deserved what happened to her, the usual really," I shrugged calmly again. "What did you say?" she asked, giving me the opening I needed. "I said no, obviously," I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion, "she didn't do anything wrong Catherine," I pointed out. "Al, she was fucking our dad," her jaw was tense. "Please, she was a young girl, he was taking advantage of her," I spat out. "That's not true, it was all her, she was a whore Alexandra," she spat viciously, that's when I knew I had her. 

Spencer stood with Hotch as he prepared for the interview to take place, and that's when he saw her walk in. "Impossible," Spencer gasped. "Reid, you need to leave, what if she recognises you?" Hotch commanded. Spencer stared at the girl who had just sat opposite an empty chair. "It can't be Hotch," Morgan commented. "Changed last name, so there was no record. It's her, Spencer you need to stand back," Hotch ordered. Spencer stared as he realised he was falling for the sister of Cat Adams. 

"They're all the same Alex, this is why I had to protect you from her," she shook her head. "Catherine what are you talking about? Leighanne didn't do anything to you," I made it personal. "She betrayed me, just like the rest," she shook her head again. "Catherine, you're scaring me," she wasn't. "Leighanne was a good person, I know you loved her like a sister," I sniffed 'pathetically'. "Like a sister? Ha, I loved her, I did everything for her, and how did she repay me, by fucking my dad Alexandra!" her voice was hoarse and scratched. "That's not true,"  I cried. "I never meant for you too find her Al, really," she breathed heavily. "But she deserved what I did, they all did," she hissed. 

Her eyes narrowed as she watched my face turn into a smirk. "Cat," his voice was filled with venom. "You lied to me," she stared at me. "You've met Doctor Spencer Reid before right?" I smiled. "Spencie," she smiled weakly at him. "Hello Cat," his jaw tightened as he pulled her into handcuffs. 

I sat watching as they read her rights before handing her over to guards. "Great work Alexandra," a voice pulled me out of the staring. "Thank you," I nodded to Aaron Hotchner once more. He walked away just as Spencer came into view. "Your sister is one of the most prolific serial killers I've ever hunted," he smiled awkwardly, "just incase you thought I was fucking her, I just wanted to clear it up," he laughed, I laughed back for the first time in three years I believed there really was hope. "It's not going to be the quickest process, me getting out of here," I bite my cheek. "I know, just like you said," he smiled, signing 'see you later'. I smiled wide as I was taken back by a guard, who let me walk by myself this time.