Before leaving, Xu Yang pretended to ask casually: "By the way, my sister's birthday is coming soon. I haven't decided what gift to give yet. Do you have any suggestions?"

    Jiang Ran asked the other party's age, and said casually: " For girls, it shouldn’t be easy to make mistakes in giving jewelry.”

    Two days later, Jiang Ran and Jiao Wenbai made an appointment to meet in a coffee shop, and Xu Yang came along as a matchmaker.

    Jiang Ran ordered a cup of the coffee shop's signature retro product, cappuccino, and almost spit it out after taking a sip.

    She frowned: "Why is it bitterer than the American style?"

    Xu Yang said: "It's normal that you can't get used to drinking it for the first time. This coffee shop is the most authentic one made by Capital Star, just because it's bitter enough."

    Jiang Ranxin said , The authenticity of coffee is not determined by the degree of bitterness, but still did not refute.

    No matter how technology develops, human beings can be described as rapidly degenerating on the track of food.

    Coffee wasn't the focus of the day. After chatting with Jiang Ran for a few words, Jiao Wenbai and Jiang Ran started to turn the topic to the real thing.

    Jiao Wenbai: "I heard from Lao Zhou that you have taken a lot of images of deep-sea creatures on the earth, and our scholars who are engaged in biological research are very interested."

    This is almost the same as Jiang Ran's guess.

    After all, the other party is the president of the Federal Academy of Sciences, and it is unlikely that she came here for the beauty of her works.

    Jiang Ran asked: "How do you want to cooperate?"

    Jiao Wenbai: "The initial consideration here is to purchase the right to use your set of photos. We need to copy a document for research materials. In addition, we hope that you You can record as much of your knowledge about those creatures as possible for our reference."

    "My understanding?"

    "Yes," Jiao Wenbai said, "Old Zhou told me that when you chatted with him He mentioned some deep-sea creatures, so he must have some understanding."

    "He really sold me out." Jiang Ran sighed.

    Jiao Wenbai explained for his friend: "It's because he likes you very much, so he said a lot unconsciously."

    Jiang Ran: "Don't be nervous, I don't mean to blame him."

    Jiao Wenbai sighed: "You are a good boy .”

    He paused, and then asked: “The matter of authorization and recording…”

    Jiang Ran didn’t speak for a while.

    She pondered in her heart, to what extent should she record her own understanding?

    Although she has more or less knowledge of some deep-sea creatures, but that comes more from the work of deep-sea photographers in her previous life, rather than her professional knowledge in the field of biology. When the time comes, write down all your knowledge, but the Federal Academy of Sciences is not satisfied, so what should you do?

    When thinking about it, Jiao Wenbai was more nervous than her.

    He didn't know that Jiang Ran was struggling with his professionalism, and he thought that Jiang Ran was not satisfied with this cooperation model, and he was afraid that the next sentence she said would be to refuse.