It's a pity that Jiang Ran doesn't like such a quiet trip.

    She and Fu Bai tossed together for a long time before opening a small hole on the roof of the car to maintain communication with the outside world as much as possible.

    At the moment when the hole was opened, the sound of the air being broken by the fast-moving levitation car, and the merrily chirping of seabirds not far away after eating...all came in through the small hole.

    The voice of nature whispered in my ears.

    This made Jiang Ran feel extremely comfortable.

    "It's so comfortable!"

    Fu Bai leaned against the car window and sighed slowly.

    "Obviously, I was used to this suspension car on Capital Planet before, why is it so different now?"

    Jiang Ran also leaned against the window at the other end.

    When she heard the voice, it took her a while to raise her eyes slowly: "Rare things are more expensive?"

    "It should be more than that," Fu Bai thought for a while before he said, "I think even after the game is over, if I still stay on the earth, I should still want to take more rides on the suspension car."

    Jiang Ran After hearing these words, I became a little interested.

    But she didn't answer immediately, but began to think seriously.

    Fu Bai didn't care about her performance, so he went on and said, "Unfortunately, it's only an hour. It would be great if there was more time."

    "If there are two hours, I want to go and see Papua... this Do all the more than 600 islands in the country look like this, and are there sinkholes and underground waterfalls on other islands?"

    "If I can have three hours, I want to fly a little farther to see this area. At the end of the endless ocean, what would it look like there?”

    “Could it be the Amazon rainforest we’ve been to? Could it be that white glacier and snowfield?”

    “If there are five hours , I want to go to the pole of the earth to have a look."

    "We were all eliminated in advance in the last game, and we can only see the finished film after returning to the capital star."

    "Both you and Xu Yang went to the North Pole to see Passing the aurora, it's really beautiful, I also want to go to the aurora to see it with my own eyes."

    "..."

    Jiang Ran listened carefully to Fu Bai's imagination, and then ruthlessly broke his dream.

    "The Pacific Ocean is more than 15,000 kilometers long from north to south, and 19,000 kilometers wide from east to west... If you want to cross it within three hours, even with a suspension car, you are still daydreaming."

    "Also, It’s barely enough to go to the end of the Pacific Ocean to see the Amazon, and there’s an Asian-African continental plate between Iceland and here... You should learn geography carefully.”

    Fu Bai: “…”

    “I’m not allowed to be a Did you dream?"

    He said aggrievedly.

    Jiang Ran laughed twice, and stopped joking with him.

    This time she was more serious: "Have you ever thought about it? Maybe it's not the levitation vehicle that attracts you, but the earth?"