Xu Yang slept for a long time this time, and even dreamed several times intermittently.

    When he opened his eyes hazily again, the sky was already bright, his heart clicked, and he immediately woke up.

    Throwing off the quilt and rushing out the door, he saw Jiang Ran sitting at the door of the snow house as soon as he stepped out of his legs.

    "You..." Xu Yang was speechless, and it took him a while to say intermittently, "You...why didn't you call me last night?"

    Jiang Ran was obviously very tired, and his voice became much lower: "I always want to I waited a lot, and didn't look at my watch... Later, it was dawn, so there was no need to call you."

    "Then you...then you go to rest quickly." Xu Yang was a little flustered, racking his brains to think of words, "I'll make lunch. I'll ask you to eat at noon... There's one more night tonight. I'll wait with you. It's just the aurora. I'm sure you can see it."

    Jiang Ran's heart moved slightly, but his face didn't show it.

    She just teased and asked wearily, "Can you still cook? It's been so many days, I don't know."

    "Seeing how many times you've done it, I've seen it." Xu Yang lowered his voice as he spoke, "And... among the supplies I brought this time, there are ready-made ingredients and pots."

    Jiang Ran : "..."

    No wonder it's so heavy.

    Jiang Ran felt relieved, and thought that there was still a tough battle to be fought at night, so he finally went back to lie down in the igloo.

    A few minutes after Xu Yang woke up, the blanket was still hot, and Jiang Ran yawned as soon as he got in.

    It's a pity that at noon, Jiang Ran still didn't eat the meal made by Xu Yang himself.

    Xu Yang proved with facts that cooking is not something that can be done just by looking at it.

    But Jiang Ran was still exhausted both physically and mentally. Xu Yang insisted not to let her cook, and she didn't really want to do it herself. Together, the two of them decided to use snow water to make compressed biscuits and make up for lunch past.

    When Jiang Ran swallowed a compressed biscuit, he was still thinking.

    Fortunately, the gold master's father didn't stuff a few bottles of water in the luggage, otherwise she would be so angry that she couldn't sleep.

    In the afternoon, the two of them had a good night's sleep again, and when they woke up at night, they were already refreshed.

    Sitting together, chatting without saying a word, while waiting for the appearance of the aurora.

    One hour...

    two hours...

    four hours...

    at the end of the night, the aurora still hadn't even seen a shadow.

    As time went by, their expectations became lower and lower, and in the end, they didn't even look up to the sky much.

    Xu Yang knew how much Jiang Ran was looking forward to Aurora, so he tried every means to comfort her: "Don't worry, Aurora is not like a volcano, it will always appear if you stay a few more days. At worst, after the test period ends tomorrow, I will say hello to the corresponding team , tell them to come over later, and leave after you finish taking pictures of the aurora."