Fortunately, the ice sheet is no better than a glacier. There is no blizzard that may be raging at any time, and there is no dangerous terrain that may cause an avalanche at any time.

    In such an environment, it is very appropriate to build a snow house to keep warm overnight.

    "A qualified snow house can always maintain a temperature of minus 7 degrees in an environment of minus 45 degrees."

    Jiang Ran introduced: "If a person stays in the snow house all the time, it can even make the ice and snow house warm by virtue of body temperature. Keep it at sixteen degrees, which is almost the temperature of subtropical spring."

    So, after the snow house is built, isn't it more effective than the fire?

    Fu Bai gathered up his windproof jacket, and asked hesitantly: "But it's so late now, and it's too late to build a house... Is there still time?"

    Jiang Ran said with a smile: "The Inuit people are familiar with snow houses. , it only takes forty minutes to build a snow house, so even if we are a little     stranger , it won’t be too bad, right?”

    “Of course!”

    “We can definitely do it!

    ”

This sentence immediately ignited ambition.

    Jiang Ran was very satisfied, and he did a demonstration by himself, teaching everyone how to build a snow house step by step.

    The first is to find a basic site and step on the snow inside one by one.

    Next, everyone had to saw a lot of snow bricks 2.5 feet wide, 1.5 feet high, and 0.5 feet thick. They were used to build the bottom layer of the snow house.

    After the bottom surface was laid, Jiang Ran squatted inside by himself, while adjusting the position of the snow bricks, while filling the joints between the bricks with snow, he had to explain the precautions for the adjustment to everyone from time to time.

    When the snow bricks are built to the second layer, a slope needs to be cut so that they can close in the middle when they are built.

    And when the third floor was built, the snow wall was able to support independently. Jiang Ran nodded in satisfaction, and led everyone to work together, building snow bricks to the height of a person's shoulders.

    About an hour later, there was only a small hole at the top of the snow house. Jiang Ran stuffed a small snow brick into it, and the whole dome was completely formed.

    Finally, digging down, the indoor space also expanded, if squeezed, it would be enough to accommodate six of them.

    "Dig two more vents and it's over!"

    Jiang Ran propped his hands on the ice through his clothes, announcing the good news to everyone, "It's getting late today, so let's just squeeze in here for a night. After hearing this, Fu Bai collapsed to the ground: "

    It's finally over, it's not easy, I'm almost exhausted."

    Jiang Ran knelt down and touched his hair that was almost covered with ice.

    She smiled amiably: "Don't worry, where are you going? We have to build two more rooms tomorrow."

    Fu Bai immediately covered his face with the windproof jacket.

    After a while, a muffled voice came from below: "You might as well kill me."

    The night on the ice field was not peaceful, but the igloo was always warm.

    The fire outside the house was about to burn out at this time, and the remaining warmth disappeared along the ice surface into the dark night.

    Jiang Ran glanced at Fu Bai who was motionless, exchanged glances with the others, and laughed silently.

    Early the next morning, Jiang Ran yelled at everyone.

    In the future, I will live on the ice sheet for many days. It is not a problem for six people to live in one room next to each other. It is better to build two more rooms earlier.

    To build a house, you have to divide the ownership.

    In layman's terms, you have to determine the roommates you live with.

    As the only girls in the team, Jiang Ran and Zeng Pei lived together without a doubt.

    It doesn't matter who the four boys live with. Jiang Ran originally planned to let them play a guessing game, but halfway through, Xu Yang suddenly found that Fu Bai and Ren Xiayang had been staring at him.

    It's so blatant now, is it really worth living together?

    Without hesitation, Xu Yang exercised his super power as the patron's father and asked to live with Bai Zhiyong.

    Of course, the gold master's father still has to listen to what he said. No matter how resentful Ren Xiayang and Fu Bai's eyes were, Jiang Ran immediately agreed.

    After the ownership is divided, each builds its own house.

    However, not long after, Ren Xiayang protested: "I don't want to build a snow house with Fu Bai! He is not a labor force at all!"

    Jiang Ran was a little curious: "He counts as half?"

    Ren Xiayang was expressionless: "He is one."

    Of course Fu Bai would not admit such humiliation: "How can I! You are talking nonsense!"

    The black line on Ren Xiayang's face suddenly became heavier: "If you are moving the snow bricks I just cut Shi is so energetic, don't just smash it down, how wonderful it would be!"

    Fu Bai: "..."

    Jiang Ran watched the show for a long time, and finally smoothed things over with a suppressed smile: "Why don't you work harder to get in? Mr. Xu and Mr. Bai have already built the house, and there is no reason to change teams with you now."

    Ren Xiayang: "Oh."

    Fu Bai: "Hmph."

    "Don't complain," Jiang Ran said jokingly, "Learn more from Mr. Xu, who is obviously so weak, bah, so what, he is still so serious at work, so he can't help it." The house will be built in a short time."

    Ren Xiayang thought for a while, and guessed: "He must be in a hurry."

    "That's right," Fu Bai said, walking towards Xu Yang's snow house, "He must be You are thinking about what we asked yesterday! I have to ask about the progress!"

    "Wait! Don't!"

    Jiang Ran hurriedly stopped him: "Don't go!" Fu Bai turned around in     confusion

    : "Why?"

Suddenly, Jiang Ran's thoughts turned rapidly: "I took a look just now, and he is thinking about something. You guessed it right, so we'd better not disturb him now." "That     's why

    !"

Dedicated!"

    "..."

    Seeing that Fu Bai and Ren Xiayang were busy working on their snow house again, Jiang Ran sneaked a peek into Xu Yang's house while they were not paying attention.

    as expected.

    The gold master's father is sleeping soundly!

    The author has something to say:

    [Small Theater]

    Jiang Ran: Would you...do you want to pay attention to your image?

    Xu Yang: Well, what's wrong with my image?

    Fu Bai: It must be too stalwart!

    Ren Xiayang: It must be too tall!

    Jiang Ran: ...