After talking a lot, the co-author still didn't get to the point.

    Xu Yang felt a little sleepy, and his eyelids drooped a little.

    "Well, so?"

    "Look, after tonight, we will be on Earth for two days. It is a hard-won fate to be teammates in this wilderness for two days!"

    "Yeah ...so..."

    "Do you think our fate can continue in the future?"

    Xu Yang finally pulled himself together.

    It turned out that they wanted to inquire about investment news.

    Xu Yang has seen many such situations in the business field for many years.

    He pushed the question back with a tai chi: "Although some information has been collected, the most critical factor influencing investment ratings is market feedback data. The beta program has not yet been edited and broadcast. I can't figure it out."

    "But..."

    Fu Bai was a little anxious, but he organized his words: "You have rich experience, and you should have made a lot of judgments like this, and you always have a steelyard in your heart..."

    "Yes, "Ren Xiayang echoed, "We don't want a definite answer, but we just want to know something..." Seeing the

    seriousness of the two of them, Xu Yang knew that this encounter might not be so easy to pass.

    Where can he decide on the things that can be invested by himself? Now that there are not enough parameters, it is certainly impossible to give a clear answer. If you give people hope and disappoint them when the time comes, then you will be even more hostile.

    Xu Yang thought for a while, and said: "I haven't thought about this matter carefully before, and I can't explain it for a while.

    " I will tell you as soon as possible."

    "That would be great!" Ren Xiayang cheered.

    "Thank you so much!" Fu Bai was extremely happy.

    "You're welcome." Xu Yang waved his hand and said, "Then I should go elsewhere to think about it first?"

    "Okay!" Ren Xiayang immediately stood up, "Then I will trouble you!

    " .

    They wished they could send Xu Yang somewhere and watch him think with their own eyes.

    Of course, this idea was quickly and decisively killed by the sponsor's father.

    Sitting by the fire, Jiang Ran watched this scene, feeling very funny in his heart.

    Zeng Pei on the side saw the same thing as her, and leaned closer and whispered, "The two of them are really deceiving."

    Jiang Ran nodded slightly: "When Xu Yang finishes thinking, I'm afraid this phase of the test is over."

    Besides...

    Jiang Ran looked at Xu Yang's back as he walked away.

    Independent thinking time?

    I'm afraid it's separate bedtime, right?

    It's a pity that Xu Yang couldn't sleep alone... After thinking about it for a long time, Jiang Ran called him back.

    By the time everyone finished dinner, the sun had completely set.

    Night falls, the coldest time on the ice sheet. Although it is much better than the glacier, but relying on only a fire, it is definitely not possible to support them through the night.