Fu Bai was puzzled: “What is there to boast about? Don’t all plants grow in the Is it the most suitable environment for me? Maybe the cliff is an excellent breeding ground for pine trees? The cliff is very dangerous for humans, but not necessarily for other plants."

    Jiang Ran stopped and looked back at Fu Bai .

    Fu Bai just felt creepy: "You, what do you think I am doing?"

    Jiang Ran said: "I didn't expect you to say such a thing, it really impressed me."

    Fu Baihao suddenly said angrily: "Then But no, don't look at me..."

    "It really feels like a silly son has grown up!" Jiang Ran said happily.

    Fu Bai: "..." Who are you talking about?

    After laughing for a while, Jiang Ran still explained it to them.

    Looking for cliffs is not because there is something to eat growing on the cliffs, but to see if there are any animals that accidentally fell off the cliffs.

    "Since the Viking age, there have been flocks of sheep here, eating grass for a living. In addition, there are bighorn sheep, snow sheep, northern deer and other animals, all of which are edible."

    Jiang Jiang Ran looked around and said: "Thousands of years have passed, and in an environment without humans, they should reproduce more densely. The terrain here changes a lot, and animals are easily trapped, or step on the cliff and fall."

    After saying this, Fu Bai understood, and nodded suddenly: "So we just go to pick up the leaks,     right

    ?     " shed.     Not long after, they not only found the cliff, but also successfully picked up the leak under the cliff -     a sheep that had just died not long ago. It fell to death, and it didn't carry any disease on its body, so it was completely edible.     "Its eyeballs are still there, and it hasn't been taken away. It should have been dead for a long time."     Jiang Ran said happily: "The average temperature here is only three to four degrees Celsius, and the meat quality can be fully preserved, which will be very good Ingredients."     Upon hearing this, Fu Bai stepped forward without hesitation, put his hands under the body of the dead sheep, and said, "Um... ah... roar!"     After a long time of effort, the sheep remained motionless.     Jiang Ran leaned forward with a smile: "This sheep must weigh twenty or thirty catties. There are hillsides and cracks on the way back. Even if you can lift it up, you won't be able to walk back."     Fu Bai twitched Backing back, he suddenly slumped on the ground and let out a long breath.     At this moment, Ren Xiayang took two steps forward.     He lifted the sheep up like a pile of cotton, then turned his head briskly and said, "Let's go back quickly! I'm so hungry!"

    Jiang Ran and Fu Bai: "..." I

    almost forgot that this person was from the army, so it must be trivial to carry a few tens of catties less.

    When they returned to the agreed meeting place, another group happened to rush back.

    Their luck was also very good, and they really recovered the Thunderbird and the branch.

    But...

    Jiang Ran stepped forward and squatted down, picking among the piles of branches they picked up.

    After a while, she said regretfully, "I forgot to tell you that the branches used to start the fire must be dry enough. Most of them have been soaked in snow and water, so they can't make a fire."

    Ren Xiayang was anxious and anxious . Sad: "Then can we still cook and eat?"

    "This..." Jiang Ran stood up, looked around, and walked to the volcanic pool for a few glances, "Maybe there is still a way."

    " What can I do?" Fu Bai also rekindled his enthusiasm, "Speak quickly!"

    Jiang Ran pointed to the volcanic pool next to him: "Look, isn't this a big natural fire?" The

    volcanic pool The temperature is as high as thousands of degrees Celsius, and people will definitely die if they jump down, but the ingredients will be cooked in less than ten seconds after putting them down.

    Jiang Ran pulled the cooked ingredients up again with a rope, soaked them in the hot freshly melted snow water in a jar, added moss to remove the fishy smell, and seasoned with the spices he carried. Within a few minutes, lunch was ready it is done.

    She covered the jar with her hands and sighed: "This may be the fastest meal I have ever cooked in my life."

    Ren Xiayang squatted beside her, staring at the jar in her hand: "Then I will be lucky enough to eat the fastest meal." Want a quick meal?"

    Jiang Ran didn't eat too much, and when the others were eating happily, she had already put down her jar.

    Seeing that everyone learned how to do it, and happily hung the meat into the volcanic pool, she couldn't help but reminded amusedly: "Be careful not to fall by yourself, otherwise it will become food."

    Fu Bai was in high spirits, and waved his hand casually: "Don't worry!" How

    could Jiang Ran feel relieved?

    She frequently looked towards Fu Bai and the others, but suddenly found that they had been sinking the ingredients for almost a minute and hadn't pulled them up again.

    Is this cooking meat, or fishing?

    Knowing that everyone was just having fun, Jiang Ran stopped paying attention, but turned to look at the sheep that had been cut into pieces.

    Sheep are full of treasures. In addition to edible meat, its oil can also be used as emergency food and fuel. Take some with you, so you don’t have to worry too much about starting a fire.

    As soon as he said it, Jiang Ran immediately cut off the sheep's fat, wrapped it up and put it in his backpack.

    When Jiang Ran finished his busy work, Fu Bai and others beside him just finished eating the freshly cooked food.

    They lay sprawled on the ground one by one, their faces full of expressions of satisfaction and enjoyment.

    Fu Bai said: "This taste, tsk, it's probably the most delicious mutton I've ever eaten."

    Ren Xiayang also stretched, squinted his eyes and said, "It's still boiled with boiling volcanic water."

    Jiang Ran He kicked them funny, but the two of them remained motionless.

    Just fell asleep?

    Jiang Ran kicked again: "Get up quickly, don't lie on the ground."

    Fu Baiyou turned around: "Don't get up, I want to sleep to death here."

    Jiang Ran: "Okay, do whatever you want .”

    Fu Bai felt very surprised.

    Why did Jiang Ran suddenly become so talkative?

    In the next second, Jiang Ran's voice came leisurely.

    "You guys continue to sleep here, I'm taking others to the hot spring."

    The author has something to say:

    [Small Theater]

    Fu Bo: Hot spring! What hot spring?

    Ren Xiayang: Hot spring! Where is the hot spring?

    Jiang Ran smiled: In a dream.